I GOT NO CHOICE

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOLYN

I always wanted to smack his face. Every time I see him, he was just reminding me how Yeni cried every night. It was an endless suffering for her because of him. I pitied my younger sister and as the older sister for her, I had to do my part.

                “What do you mean?”

                “We’re migrating to Japan.”

I saw a shocked image on his face. He had to because I won’t allow her to see him anymore.

                “But why?” I noticed his hand tightened to the toy.

                “This just proved that you’re totally over. She didn’t tell you, did she?”

                “Why do you have to go to Japan?”

                “For a reason and you don’t have to know it.”

I didn’t have any time to give him any further explanation. I turned and was about to leave him when he grabbed my arm to stop me.

                “I have to know the reason because I am part of her life.”

I turned to look at him again and laughed with what he said. “You are part of her life? Fine, I’ll accept it but you’re not as important as you think for her. Do you think she’ll be considering you as his boyfriend if she feels that her heart is hammered, every time you don’t attend to any of your dates? Do you think she’ll feel the same way every time you talked and had a great fun with your other girls?” I felt that tears were already reaching my eyes. “And do you think you’ll be forever in her memory after a year?”

He stood there in front of me, he was silent and I didn’t have any idea what was running in his brain.

                “She was diagnosed with a very peculiar disease.” I broke to tears because I can’t handle it any longer. “Any treatment was vague for her disease to disappear so we have to move immediately before she makes unforgettable memories with you. And I was the one who forced her to break up with you.”

                “Yeni…” he whispered and his gripped on the toy and to me loosened. The toy fell and he was staring on the floor as he started walking. He passed on my side.

                “And I want you not to interfere with any of my good plans for her.”

He didn’t stop from walking until I was already alone.

I dialled Yeni’s phone number, as tears continuously run down my face, and then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter