WAITING

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So YENI

The others called it like a fairy tale or dream come true and they were so jealous when I and Kwangmin became together. But as much as I wanted to stay like this, our fairy tale needed to end.

I can’t blame him if he was forced to do the deed but what if he enjoyed it at the same time? What if he was really annoyed at me or bored of me so he was enjoying the other people’s company? Whatever it was, though it was painful and hard for us, we need to stop.

~FLASHBACK~

It was after that raining night, April 24th of 2011, it was his birthday and our anniversary. He promised that he’ll be coming for me, I really thought he did but I was wronged.

I arrived in our meeting place in high spirit. I was just too excited for our first date and can’t wait any longer to see him. So as I was waiting for him, I stayed on an empty table beside the glass wall. I kept on glancing outside hoping that he’ll be coming any minute. But minutes,,,,,,and hours passed, still there was no sight of him.

Not until I saw two persons standing on the other side of the road. I starred at them because they looked like lovers and they were so cute together. Then I got really surprised when they kissed, I didn’t see who did the first move, but the moment I saw them kissing I remembered Kwangmin, when will he plan to kiss me?

                “Miss, we have to close the shop.”

                “Eh?” I stood up and went out of the shop.

It was so cold outside but I had to tolerate it because he was coming. I looked at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter