IT WAS UNEXPECTED

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SO YENI

I was motioning him to sit on my side.

                “Huh?”

                “Please?” I said pleading since I had this thing inside telling me to see his face nearer.

So he walked but he didn’t sit on the bed, he stood there not that far from me. I was lying on the bed and I couldn’t reach him so I rose up and positioned sitting, resting my back at the wall.

                “Can’t you come any closer?” I asked.

I lost my patience and I moved nearer to him but I didn’t know that I was moving continuously until I felt like falling from the bed, fortunately he caught me in his arms.

                “Yeni-ah, be careful.” He said.

My heart suddenly beat so fast and I felt that my cheeks were burning.

                “Are you blushing?” he asked.

I suddenly moved away from him and sat on the bed properly.

                “I already told you to come closer but you didn’t.”

                “Mianhe”

He out of a sudden sat on the bed. Now he was sitting beside me.

                “What are you gonna tell?” he asked.

His stares, his eyes, he seemed familiar to me.

                “Have we met before?” I asked.

                “Why?”

                “Because, your face, you looked so familiar to me.”

I was moving closer to him again, I reached for his face and touched it.

                “Yeni-ah…” he said.

LISTEN TO THIS: www.rainymood.com

I was totally lost, I closed my eyes and moved again, and this time I felt our lips touched. I knew I was kissing him, kissing him like we had known each other before. I heard the rain falling for the first time. I felt his hand on my nape. It was a slow and gentle type of kiss, was it really my first time?

I stopped and let go from the kiss.

                “Kwangmin-ah, I know there’s something in you and I’m so curious about it.”

He smiled and said. “Can I be your boyfriend for the second time?”

                “Boyfriend?”

JO KWANGMIN

                “I, Jo Kwangmin, the real and forever lover of So Yeni, am sitting in front of Yeni, asking her for the second time to be her boyfriend.”

She laughed and hugged me.

                “Deh, I want to be your girlfriend!” she shouted.

Then the door opened with Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Minwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter