SERIOUS TALKS

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SO YENI

As soon as I entered my room, I jumped endlessly on the bed and shouted.

                “Yeni, you’re a flirt but I’m happy because you and Kwangmin are finally together!!!”

Then I landed myself on the soft bed.

                “I wish the time would stop when we’re together. I always want to see him and be with him!”

I walked to the window and talked to Appa.

                “Appa, I’m here, really happy right now. Are you happy too? Don’t blame me if I’m like this because I’m falling in love and this happened to you as well, right?”

The feeling of floating in the air was the thing I felt when he kissed me and now that were together like literally, how should I say it? ahhhhh!!! I was really in love!!

 

JO KWANGMIN

We were summoned by our manager and he said that there was an urgent meeting in the conference room. We fixed ourselves and thought that maybe I could visit Yeni later.

All of us entered the conference room and sat on the chair, Sajangnim began speaking.

                “I am so proud of your great success guys!” he clapped his hands and we followed. “Soon after more live performances you’ll be releasing your second single, are you excited about it?”

                “Deh!” we answered together.

                “Donghyun-ah, how’s your rehearsals?” sajangmin asked.

                “Fine, we rehearsed the steps and we make sure that no one will commit mistakes these twins had before.”

We laughed and sajangnim looked at me.

                “These twins, practice more and listen to whatever your leader will say. Arasseo?”

                “Deh.”

                “Jeongmin-ah, how’s your voice? Do you still have sore throat?”

                “None anymore, I ate honey last time so now it felt better.”

                “How about you, Hyunseong-ah, do you still have your voice lessons?”

                “Deh, my trainer is really good. She taught me a lot every day.”

                “Good, good.” He took a folder from a cabinet.

                “What’s that?” Jeongmin hyung asked.

                “These are just the pictures after the photo shoot of the branded clothes you endorsed. And I want to give all of these to you.” He gave me the folder, I got one picture as well as the others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter