THE BEST SOUP

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SO YENI

On the next morning, I woke up late. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I stayed in front of the mirror.

                “Now, will I just be staying in this room for the whole day? What about my studies?” I dried my hair. “I guess the answer is yes.”

After taking a bath, I felt my stomach growled so I went to the kitchen and tried to make something out of those foods in the fridge.

                “So, what will I do with this lettuce?” I took it and brought it to the dining area. “Hahhhh!!!” I stopped on my position. “What are you doing here?” I asked so surprised.

                “Bringing you breakfast.” He held the plate high.

                “And since when did I tell you that you can enter my room?” I wasn’t moving at all.

                “C’mon are you afraid of me?”

                “No”

                “Then come over here and eat these foods I brought for you.”

I had no choice, I walked closer to him and I was amazed to see so many foods on the table.

                “Don’t tell me you bought all of those?” I asked staring at these delicious foodstuffs served.

                “Ani, I told Umma that I’ll give it to you so she cooked a lot and she said that she removed the onions and mushrooms so you don’t have to worry.”

Ahmmm.....that was so sweet of…..her Mom.

                “She missed you so much, Yeni.” He said.

I looked at him and he was serious. Now how can I resist on not telling him how much I really like him.

                “Kwangmin-ah, do you have something else to do?”

                “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to stay.” He immediately stood up.

                “No, please stay.” I said holding another plate in my hand. “It seemed that I won’t be able to eat all of these, so if ever you don’t have something else to do then why don’t you join me?”

                “Are you sure?” he said walking back to the table.

                “Deh” I said while my head down.

                “Kumawo”

He sat across me. I tasted all, these were all my favourites.

                “How’s Ahjumma?” I asked while nibbling the meat.

                “She’s fine, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter