I REALIZED IT JUST NOW

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JO KWANGMIN

I was lost the moment she left. I looked at the other students in the room as they continued their whisperings. I looked dumb as I waited for her to come back.

                “She’s not coming back, oppa.” Chammie said as she clung to my left arm.

I was just doing my part as her boyfriend. Who wouldn’t feel the same way if they saw their girlfriend being touched by someone else?

                “Take your hands off me.” I warned this little girl and I walked out of the room.

I continued walking as I continuously dialled her number.

                “Why don’t you answer?” I said irritated because it kept on ringing but she wasn’t picking it.

                “Hi, this is So Yeni ready to hear you a little later.” it was always her voice mail.

                “This is ridicuolous!” I shouted as I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket.

                “What’s the matter?”

I turned when someone spoke and it was a familiar voice.

                “Hyung?”

                “Yep, I just returned from US and paying a visit for my little sister.”

                “Jeongmin hyung, I need your help.”

He put his hand on my shoulder, “You don’t have to say it” he paused and gave me a card. “take this and call me, I have to go to my sister first.” He smiled and it was an assurance that he had a plan.

I had to trust him so I let him do what he wanted. I walked on the other way and went to the parking lot. There, waiting a car that will fetch me and bring me to the dorm. I don’t want to go like this, she doesn’t like to listen to whatever I say. If only she knew how much I love her and how much I longed to hold her hand again.

I sat inside the car.

                “Are you all ready to go?” ahjussi asked.

I looked outside and met the eyes of so many girls crying. They were crying and in front of them was Chammie. She was weeping w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter