REMEMBERING ME

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOLYN

She had inherited this disease from Appa but what amazed us and the doctors were the peculiarity of her disease. She won’t experience the loss of hair but instead she’ll experience the pain in the brain. That the doctors said before she die, maybe days, all of her memory will be totally erased and nothing will be left. Even her own self, she won’t be able to remember.

 I handed the cup of coffee to Umma and she drank it all.

                “Where’s Jeongmin?” she asked.

                “Rehearsing again, he said that he’ll visit later.”

She put the mug down.

                “What about Kwangmin? Is he planning a visit?”

I could feel that Yeni was listening.

                “I think he’s too busy with so many things that maybe he won’t be able to come.”

Yeni went back in reading the book she was holding.

Mianhe Yeni…….

 

JEONGMIN

                “Will you go with me?” I asked Kwangmin who was still staring at nothing. He was doing it for the whole practice.

                “Kwangmin-ah!” Youngmin slapped Kwangmin at the back.

                “Huh?” he finally woke up.

                “Hyung is asking if you want to visit Yeni?”

                “I don’t know,…..” he paused. “I remembered what you said yesterday. What if she can’t remember me as well?”

                “That’s impossible.” Hyunseong hyung answered.

                “She loves you right?” Minwoo spoke as soon as he finished drinking the juice.

Then Donghyun hyung came and he sat beside Kwangmin. “Trust us, she knows who you are.” He said.

Their supports became a reason for him to go with me to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter