1 REASON WHY IT’S HARD TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So YENI

I woke up early in the morning. I got my phone and was still hesitating, if I will do it or not.

I tried to recite all what he had done for me, but I wasn’t able to say anything because he unfortunately did nothing yet for me. So I ended calling his number.

It made 10 rings but he did not pick it.

I dialled again,,,,,,,

Again….. tears were threatening to come out of my eyes.

Again……

                “Yeobeosseyeo?” finally I was able to hear his sweet and calm voice.

                “Kwangmin-ah…”

                “Yeni-ah, how are you, mianhe for not calling you yesterday.”

                “That’s fine.” my voice was starting to change as tears were slowly pouring, he didn’t even ask about our date. He forgot it.

                “Are you sure?”

                “Ne-eeee..”

                “Yeni, are you crying?”

                “Kwangmin-ah?”

                “Deh?”

“I…….-uh…” I can’t do it!

“What’s the problem? I’m getting worried here.” he asked again.

“We……we…. need to break up.” tears were aimlessly flowing on my face as I said the wrong words.

He was silent for a moment until he decided to speak.

“Stop joking and whsat made you think that I’ll do what you want?” he asked as I heard him flipping the pages of a book.

“Because….because I’m already tired of you.” And I suddenly ended the call.

Were over now, I bawled like someone just died. Unnie heard it and hurriedly entered my room. She sat beside me on the bed and gave me a warm hug.

                “It will soon heal.” She whispered. “Believe me.”

                “How long and until when will it feel like this?”

                “Until you learn on how to accept the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter