MISTAKEN THOUGHTS

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JO KWANGMIN

                “Hyung,” I sat beside Jeongmin hyung after we had finished our rehearsals. “Have you seen Yeni?”

                “Didn’t she tell you?” he stopped from observing himself on the mirror and looked at me.

                “Tell me what?”

                “I hired a friend who has the same age as hers to be her tutor since she already stopped from schooling.”

I immediately stood up. “Tell me is it a guy or a girl?”

                “Fortunately he’s a guy.”

                “What!” I felt eyes were on me. “Are you sure? And where are they having the session?”

                “In Yeni’s room”

                “You’re joking right?”

He stood up and went to the bigger mirror. “Don’t worry about that, tomorrow is an important day, just rest, do what Sajangnim had told us.” He patted my arms and walked his way out of the rehearsal room.

The others already left and my mind seemed to have its own war if I’ll go see her or not.

                “I should see her, there’s nothing wrong if I’ll go and visit her right? Besides we’re, we’re...ah!”

I pulled my hair due to confusion on what to do. I entered the elevator and pressed 6 , the floor where her room was. I walked and stopped in front of her door.

                “This is it, should I knock or not?”

Before I had made my decision, the door opened and I was greeted by Yeni’s face.

                “Oh, what are you doing here?”

                “Ah..”

                “You already brought my dinner earlier right?”

                “Deh” I was looking at the guy who was standing behind her.

                “Oh, before I forgot.” She stepped backward and pulled someone. “This is Jung Jinyoung by the way.” She introduced.

I was looking at him and his just a…how do you call it? An ordinary guy.

                “Hi” he was asking for a handshake.

I took his hand and immediately removed it.

                “You’re Kwangmin?”

                “Ne”

                “Yeni told me something about you.”

                “Really?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter