THIS IS IT

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SO YENI

I found him in the veranda sitting on the swing. He had his earphones on and his eyes were closed.

I was sure that he won’t speak to me so I just thought of sitting on the other swing.

                “hmmm….mmmmmm…..” I hummed the melody of their song ‘You and I’.

Then I saw him opened his eyes it was my moment to talk to him but to my surprise he stood up and was about to leave me but he stopped when I called his name.

                “Can we talk?”

He didn’t say anything, his back was still facing me.

                “Mianhe” I bowed my head. “It was my fault.”

                “Let’s just forget it and move on.” He said.

                “Ani!!! Ani!!!! Kwangmin-ah!” I shouted and I won’t allow him to go anywhere. “It’s my fault because I promised I will attend. It’s also my fault that I didn’t tell you what really happened. Please forgive me?” I held both of his hands.

But he suddenly removed it. “I thought you already made your choice.” He said. “And you chose that guy.” He walked passed me.

                “That’s what you think but my heart is always shouting your name.” I answered.

He stopped from walking.

                “For all this time, I felt so sorry with what I did but I never thought that it would be impossible to have your forgiveness.”

Tears wet my eyes and it was pretty obvious that he won’t spend his time talking to me so I thought of leaving him first. I walked passed him when he suddenly pulled and hugged me.

                “Don’t leave and stay with me.” he said. “I was really angry because you didn’t show again and when I knew you were with him, I was really, really jealous. I was thinking that you liked him more. That you prefer to be with him than with me.”

Tears were like drops of rain pouring from my eyes. And it felt so good hearing those words from him.

                “Mianhe for making you worried.” I said in a low voice.

Then the rain suddenly poured.

He released me and we were looking at each other.

                “We should go back.” I said.

He didn’t move and it seemed like he didn’t hear me.

                “Yeni-ah…

                “Hmm?”

Then he was closing the distance from our faces.

                “Kwangmin-ah, what are you doing?”

                “Close your eyes.” He held my face.

                “But-but-

I wasn’t able to speak when his face was just cm apart from mine. And my eyes automatically closed.

It was damn cold outside and it was raining.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter