MUCH MORE COMPLICATED

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JO KWANGMIN

                “You?” I said as I looked at her then back to Yeni. “This is not going to be good.”

I wasn’t moving at my position. I was looking at the girl who called me. She walked closer to us then she grabbed my hand.               

                “Oh oppa, what are you doing here? It’s cold and you might get sick.” She said.

I immediately took my hand away from her and I was turning my head to Yeni then to her.

                “What are you doing here? How about your performance?”

I felt like I was being punished with what I did after tickling her.

                “You told me to meet you after our performance right? And I was searching for you the whole time and you didn’t tell that you’re just here with…..” she paused from speaking.

Yeni stood up and I had to grab her wrist but to no avail she looked at me with a happy face and that made my hand to loosen.

                “I’m sorry if I disturb the two of you. Go continue, I’ll just go back and then you  have your time together.”

                “Wait, Yeni-ah, it’s nothing just-

                “No, you don’t have to explain. And you have nothing to explain by the way she’s beautiful and two of you looked good to be together.”

Oh boy,,she was terribly mad, I sensed it.

She walked into the dark path lit by the post of light then went inside the hall.

                “So oppa, who’s that girl?” She asked as she sat beside me.

                “Yah, yah, why did you come here?”

                “Hello? You asked me right? now, it’s my turn to ask you back, why did you ask me to go here?”

                “I can’t remember that I told you that.”

                “You’re a liar, I even made an excuse to my unnies just to allow me to go out.”

I stood up and my hand was on my hips.

                “What are we going to do?” my head felt so empty after seeing Yeni’s face like that.

 

SO YENI

                “He doesn’t like me.” I said as I entered the room of boyfriend and grabbed my bag.

                “Where are you going?” Donghyun oppa asked.

                “Home” I said not turning and was ready to leave.

                “Did something happen?” Youngmin oppa asked this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter