I LEARNED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQh0dcudmg&feature=related

JO KWANGMIN

Every day was like a new day to her. She can’t even remember any single thing about what happened from yesterday.

1 week had passed and it was all the same, when one morning, we were surprised when we heard her calling my name.

                “Kwangmin-ah.”

I walked to her. “Why Yeni?”

The doctors were saying that her health was getting weak again.

                “Can you please do me a favour?”

We were all so curious about it because I was the only one she remembered.

………………………………..I got Jeongmin hyung’s car and without the doctors’ knowledge, I brought Yeni inside the car as what she wished for.

                “Are you sure with this?” I asked.

                “Deh.”

She was looking paler that I was hesitating to bring her to where she wanted.

                “Please.” She said.

I turned the engine on and headed to the place. It was nearly sun set when we reached it.

                “Yeni, we’re already here in the church.”

She opened the door and got off the car. I helped her and held her hand.

                “I want to go inside.” she said.

We entered and it was really quiet.

                “Let’s sit in front.” She said.

When we were settled on our seats, she leaned her head on my shoulder while I put my arm over her shoulders.

                “Kwangmin, right?”

                “Deh, good thing you remembered my name.” I said.

                “I saw this last night.” She took out the photo album that Youngmin hyung gave her last time.

                “And I knew you because of this name written here with your picture, you see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter