WE BOTH DON’T GET IT

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JO KWANGMIN

 

What was her problem? I simply don’t get it. I’m mad, really mad with what she said. I was expecting a happy morning but it was replaced by an early sobs from her.

 

Am I that immature for her? I’m doing my best for our relationship to last. Even if I’m too busy with so many things and ended up so tired I was always thinking about her. Thinking if she had eaten her breakfast or dinner, getting worried if she had entered the classroom without getting tripped by some students who hated her because of me and getting crazy of not seeing her in every hour that passed. How can she just say that she got tired of me? I won’t definitely give her up. I’ll kill myself first before seeing her with another man.

Day after she called, I went to school to pack my things up. I had to pile my things because my student life had to end. I became a member of a boy group and that made things worst. I hadn’t told her about this yet and I had to go to her classroom and talked about it.

I was walking on the corridor and as usual these female students were following me but I don’t mind them. It was just a human nature to follow a guy whom they thought suit their tastes.

                “Kwangmin oppa, so you’ll be moving out today?” one of the girls asked.

                “Deh.”

                “Can’t you stay even for one day?”

                “It’s our manager’s order and I have to follow it.”

The girl showed a sad face.

                “But don’t worry, I’ll still visit the school.” I smiled and that made her smile also.

I was already near Yeni’s classroom when I noticed bunch of students crowding in the door and looking through the windows.

                “What’s happening inside?” I heard some students talking.

                “I think its Yeni again.” The other answered.

Upon hearing her name, I felt that something wasn’t right. I hurriedly look through the window but I could barely see what was happening inside. So I squeezed myself through the door and it was so hard to pass these gossipers. When I succ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter