CONDITIONS

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOLYN

                “Her condition 7 is to let Kwangmin stay with her for as long as he wanted.”

                “So, he has the rights to stay with her?”

                “Deh”

                “Then why are you hindering to let him go near her?”

                “Because I’m against these stupid conditions.”

I sighed and touched her shoulder. “These conditions are not useless because through that they somehow fixed their problems.”

                “Oh really?” she wasn’t believing me.

                “What else are her conditions?”

                “I can’t tell you, Yeni told me that I should be the only person who should know those conditions. I just gave you the 7th since it’s already happening.”

Time was just too fast. It seemed that yesterday, I was just holding her hand forcing her to come with me. Now I got her but then nothing could be done anymore. I hated that I can’t do anything for it not to happen.

We decided to go back to the hospital and we found Umma, feeding Yeni.

                “Oppa, Unnie.” She happily greeted.

                “How are you feeling now?”

                “Fine”

                “How’s talking to Kwangmin?”

                “Ah, the guy, he’s actually funny. By the way her girlfriend came earlier.”

                “Who’s her girlfriend?” Jeongmin oppa asked her first while I was really confused when she said that he had another girlfriend again. “Who is she?”

                “Her name’s Ann J.”

Jeongmin oppa and I stared at each other then look back to Yeni who was so innocent as she ate her dinner.

                “Tomorrow’s another day, right?”

                “Deh” Jeongmin oppa answered. “Do you have any plans for tomorrow?”

                “I want to meet Kwangmin’s friends. Can I meet them?”

                “You’re not allowed to go out of the hospital.” I warned her.

                “I know, they’ll be going here.”

                “You can meet them tomorrow.” I came closer to her. “For now you better rest.”

I kissed her on the forehead. I hoped that she’ll have more, more, more, more, days with us.

LEE JEONGMIN

                “Come inside, come,” I let them entered. They were so happy, I could see it on their faces. Kwangmin was the last one who en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter