TRUSTING KWANGMIN

PAINFUL and HARD for US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SO YENI

                “Daebak!” I laughed as much as I could because when I mentioned oppa’s name he hurriedly moved and looked at the door. “bwahahahahaha!!!! Your face! That was priceless!”

He turned his head to me, “That’s not funny.”

                “It is for me.”

I really can’t stop from laughing. We were just serious earlier and now I can die from laughing.

                “Does that mean, you already forgave me?”

                “What?” I stopped from laughing but I was still holding my stomach.

                “Look, I made you laugh and you looked really pretty when laughing.”

I felt my cheeks were burning.

He was right, for all this time all I did was to show an irritated face and I seldom laugh.

Was it the right time to give him the chance he was waiting for?

                “Kwangmin-ah..” we were staring at each other. I got his other hand. “You don’t have to say your explanation, let’s just forget it and start a new life.”

 

JO KWANGMIN

She was smiling and I thought that it was the sweetest smile I’d ever seen in my whole life.

                “You won’t regret it, I promise you.” I stood up and gave her a warm hug.

Then she started laughing again.

                “What did you see on my face that you’re laughing like that?” I asked when I released her.

I was still holding her hand and there was no way I’ll let go of it.

                “You’re face looked like you stepped on a poop!”

                “Whatever, Yeni as long as it’s for your happiness then let it be.” I sat back on the chair and stared outside the room.

                “Yah—“She was pulling my shirt. I wasn’t responding to her. “Yah-I was just joking. Don’t be mad at me, pleaseeeeeee?”

                “No, continue, I’m fine here.”

She suddenly rose up and hugged me from the back. “Really?”

                “You kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter