Chapter 3

Time For Goodbye

 

Sungmin’s OPV

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Sungmin-ah?” asked the voice, seemed familiar.

“Yes. Who is this?” I asked trying to remember who that voice belonged to.

“Sungmin, its me…” I widened my eyes. I knew exactly who it was.

“S-Siwon?” I asked hoping he would say he wasn‘t him.

I can’t talk to him yet.

“Yeah. How you been?” he asked. As if he cared.

“Good I guess. You?” without realizing it a tear escaped my eye. It still hurts to remember.

“Not so good, I miss you.” he said and my tears rolled down my cheeks.

How can he be doing this after what he did 2 years ago.

“I-I’m sorry, I can’t talk right now.” I said and hanged up.

I started crying as I remembered what happened 2 years ago. How can he say he misses me after he broke my heart the way he did. I let my body fall on the couch and I hugged my knees as I cried.

Who knows how long I cried but after a while I heard the door open and a worried Donghae ran towards me.

“Hyung! What’s wrong? What happened?” He asked worriedly. I just shook my head unable to speak because I was still crying like a baby.

“Sungmin hyung, tell me what happened. If you don’t I’m going to call Leeteuk hyung so he can make you tell us what happened.” He threaten. I can’t let Leeteuk hyung worry about me anymore.

“He c-call… called.” I said as I sobbed.

“Who?” Donghae asked.

“S-Siwon…” I said and buried my face in my knees.

Donghae sat beside me and hugged me and I returned the hug, hugging him slightly tighter so he also tighten his arms around me. I’m glad I have a brother like Donghae. With him around me everything always seems like its going to be okay.

“What he say?” he asked me. I notice a hint of anger in his voice.

“He just asked how I was doing then I told him I had to go and hanged up.” I said. I wasn’t sobbing anymore but I still felt the tears sliding down slowly.

“Next time tell him you don’t want to talk to him ever again so he should no longer call you.” Donghae told me and I nodded.

“Sorry for not attending the dinner.” I apologized.

“Don’t worry, I’ll tell Hyukjae to just come here. He’ll understand.” I broke the hug and looked at him with a fated smile.

“Thanks. I’m a little tired so I’m going to go to bed.” I said as I stud up to leave.

“Someone wanted to see you tonight.” Donghae said and I turned to face him.

“Who?” I asked.

“Secret…” he said and walked to his room.

He sure does know how to make me forget about bad things.

I walked to my room and changed into my pajama’s. After I did I laid on my bed and started thinking about who would had wanted to see me tonight. Could it had been one of Donghae’s friends? Or Hyukjae’s? could it had been Kyuhyun? No I don’t think so.

As I was thinking I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody’s POV

The next day Sungmin woke up feeling so much better. He felt with some energy and he also felt hungry. Last night he forgot to eat dinner, so this morning he was planning on eating breakfast before going to work.

He walked downstairs, which he wished he never did. Donghae was laying on the couch and Hyukjae was on top of him holding Donghae’s arms on top of his head. ‘Can’t they do that in a room?’ Sungmin thought to himself.

Donghae finally notice Sungmin and looked at him with pleading eyes. “Hyung! Help! This monkey is rapping me.” Donghae said. As if Hyukjae was able to him.

Hyukjae turned to see Sungmin and quickly let go of Donghae. “Sungmin hyung, good morning.” Hyukjae said a little embarrassed of the position Sungmin had caught him in. “Don’t believe him, I was just trying to get my cell phone back.” he explained.

“Don’t worry, you can do what ever you want to him, just don’t kill him.” Sungmin told Hyukjae. He still remembered Donghae not telling him who wanted to see him last night, so he was punishing him.

“Hyung! Don’t be like that! Hyukjae is very scary when he’s mad! Save me. I’m your younger brother!” Donghae pleaded.

“Have you two ate yet? You want me to make breakfast?” Sungmin asked walking towards the kitchen.

“NO!!” both Donghae and Hyukjae chorused.

Sungmin stopped and turned around with a pout. ‘ why don’t they ever let me cook?’ Sungmin thought.

“Why? I haven’t cook in a long time. I’m going to forget my skills.”

“You don’t have any skills hyung.” Donghae bluntly said and Hyukjae smacked him on the head.

“What?! It’s true! He almost burned the kitchen twice and instead of eating meat we eat carbon.” Donghae said while rubbing his head.

Sungmin pouted more and Hyukjae glared at him. “Hyukkie, you can kill him now. Please.” Sungmin gave his permission for Hyukjae to kill Donghae.

“My pleasure.” Hyukjae said with a smirk.

“Wait, Hyukkie lets talk about it first. I promise to keep my mouth shut. Please Hyukkie, I love you. You love me too, right? Hyukkie.” Donghae pleaded but it was no use, Hyukjae tackled him to the floor.

Sungmin just chuckled and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. He could hear Donghae screaming in pain. But his scream wasn’t that painful, Sungmin knew Hyukjae wouldn’t hurt him much.

Sungmin decided to eat cereal since he had to hurry before he was late again and Kangin would have his head cut off, if Leeteuk let him that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum was cleaning the tables when Sungmin arrived.

“Oh, Sungmin hyung. Your early today.” He smiled at Sungmin.

“Hi Kibummie. Yeah, I don’t want Kangin hyung to have my head today.”

“Then it’s a good thing you came early today, Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung had a fight moments ago and Kangin hyung is in a bad mood.” Kibum said.

“They fought again? Why?” Sungmin asked.

“A customer came in and asked Leeteuk hyung on a date and Kangin hyung heard. He almost beat the poor guy, but we hold him back. Leeteuk said that if he didn’t stop with his jealousy he would have to find another boyfriend. That’s when they started arguing.”

“Did Leeteuk hyung even say yes to the poor guy?” Sungmin asked in amusement. He can’t believe Kangin can be so childish when it comes to Leeteuk.

“Kangin hyung didn’t give him time to answer, he just threw a punch an the guy.” Kibum answered with a chuckle.

Sungmin couldn’t help but chuckle at Kangin’s childishness.

“NO! I already told you I’m not going to forgive you this time!” Leeteuk came yelling and Kangin was behind him.

“I won’t do it again, I promise.” Kangin said.

“That’s what you said last time. Why do you always have to use violence!” Leeteuk said glaring at Kangin.

“He was asking you out!” Kangin defended.

“So what? You’re my boyfriend! I wasn’t going to say yes!”

“Ok, I’ll try to control myself next time!” Kangin lowered his head to face the floor in embarrassment.

Leeteuk walked away and Kangin notice Sungmin and Kibum staring at them and glared at them.

“Good morning Kangin hyung.” Sungmin bowed.

“Your early today. Get to work.” Kangin said before he walked away to do his work.

Later in the afternoon Sungmin was taking some orders then went and gave the orders to Shindong, who is in charge of the cooking.

“Here take this to table 4.” Shindong said giving Sungmin a cup of coffee.

Sungmin took the coffee and headed to table 4. He set the cup of coffee on the table, then smiled at the costumer.

“Here you go sir, ho…” Sungmin was shocked at who was sitting there.

“Hi Sungmin-ssi.” Kyuhyun smiled at him.

“Hi Kyuhyun-ssi.” Sungmin bowed.

“Don’t be so formal. How about you call me Kyuhyun from now on and I call you Sungmin?”

“Sure.” Sungmin smile again.

“You work here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah. What brings you here?”

“I got off work early and this café brought my attention and I decided to stop by.” Kyuhyun put the papers he was reading down.

“I hope you enjoy it. We have the best coffee in Seoul.”

“What time do you get off work?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Umm… in an hour.”

“Would you like me to take you home?” Kyuhyun flashed him a smile.

Sungmin blushed.

“But there is still an hour left. You must be tired from work.”

“Don’t worry I told you I got off early, so I’m not tired. I’ll just enjoy the coffee and finish this papers while you get off.”

“Ok. Thanks you.” Sungmin bowed and walked off blushing like hell.

He went into the restroom to fan himself so no one else will notice. As he was splashing some water on his face Kibum went in.

“Omo, Sungmin hyung! Who is he? He’s gorgeous!” Kibum cheerily said handing Sungmin some paper towels so he would dry his face.

“He is Hyukjae’s cousin, Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin dried his face.

“Cho Kyuhyun? The Cho Kyuhyun?” Kibum widen his eyes and Sungmin just nodded.

“And he is interested in you?! Your so lucky.”

“Of course he’s not, he just offered to take me home because he knows I’m Donghae’s brother and Donghae is Hyukjae’s boyfriend.”

“Are you blind?! I can tell he’s interested in you. Wait! You brought your car today, didn’t you?”

“Yeah I did! What am I going to do?” Sungmin said holding his cheeks.

“I’ll bring it to your house later today! Give me your keys and address!” Kibum said holding his hand out waiting for Sungmin to hand him his keys and address.

“You’ll do that? You won’t steal my car right?” Sungmin jokingly said.

“Of course I won’t steal it, I’ll just take it out to a club and pick up a random guy and we’ll ha…”

“I’ll kill you if you do something to my car.” Sungmin said handing him they keys and writing his address on a piece of paper,

Kibum smiled. He was just joking and Sungmin knows that. He’s only known Kibum for a few weeks and he trusted him.

An angry Kangin walked in.

“What are you two doing here? Get back to work!” Kangin yelled and both Sungmin and Kibum ran out the restroom and started working.

Sungmin would steal glances of Kyuhyun once in a while and Kyuhyun would do the same. When they caught each other staring at each other Sungmin would blush and Kyuhyun would smirk.

Finally it was time to leave. Sungmin walked towards Kyuhyun who was still reading some papers. He took a deep breath before talking.

“Kyuhyun-ssi.” Kyuhyun turned to look at Sungmin.

 

“Just Kyuhyun. Are you ready?” Sungmin nodded.

Kyuhyun stood up and fixed his things before walking outside with Sungmin to his car. Sungmin was amazed at his car. It was a black Audi r8. Kyuhyun walked towards the passengers seat and opened the door for Sungmin.

Meanwhile Kibum told Leeteuk about Kyuhyun and they were both spying them through a window. Kangin walked to them and shook his head, not believing the two.

“What are you two doing? Give the guy some privacy!” they both turned to Kangin with a sorry face. But Leeteuk remembered how Kangin treats Sungmin.

“What do you care? You don’t even care for Sungmin at all.” Leeteuk scoffed.

“I do care, I just don’t like him being late because the others have to do his job till he gets here. I just think its unfair for the others.” Kangin says and Leeteuk hugs him.

“So you do care for everyone! That’s why I love you!”

Kyuhyun helped Sungmin get in the car then he went to the drivers seat and got on. He starts the engine and drives off.

“Where you sick yesterday?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Huh? No I wasn’t. why?”

“You didn’t come for dinner to Hyukjae’s house last night. We were waiting for you.”

“You were there?” Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Sorry, I was going to go, but I felt tired and I just wanted to rest a while but I fell asleep and didn’t wake up till late at night. I’m really sorry.” Sungmin apologized feeling angry at himself for falling asleep and not going.

“Its ok. Maybe next time you’ll get to taste my cooking.” Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin.

Kyuhyun’s POV

“You cooked?” Sungmin asked and I nodded.

He looks so cute right now. He is pouting in disappointment. I guess he really wanted to taste my cooking.

“Hyukjae and Donghae told me you still weren’t eating so I decided to cook and maybe you would have eaten. You also didn’t eat when we went to eat the other day and the day I arrived.” I said.

“I wasn’t feeling well, but I feel great today. I actually ate 2 whole meals earlier today and I’m feeling hungry so I’ll also eat dinner. So don’t worry, I probably had a stomach virus or something.” Sungmin said.

He looks a little pale, I hope he is really ok.

We arrived at Sungmin’s house and we notice a car parked outside. Sungmin looked through the window trying to get a better look at the car.

“Who’s car is it?” Sungmin asked to himself.

“Could it be one of your friends?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I don’t know anyone who has that car. Maybe it’s one of Donghae’s friends.” he said.

I parked the car, got out and ran to open the door for Sungmin. He got off and as soon as he did he turned to the other car and so did I. there was a person standing there looking at us. Sungmin had a shocked and scared expression. I guess he does know who he is.

“Sungmin…” the guy called Sungmin.

I felt Sungmin get closer to me for protection. Who is he? And why is Sungmin so shocked to see him?

_________________________________

Comments please♥