Chapter 15 Final

Time For Goodbye

“Sungmin?!” Kyuhyun had been knocking at Sungmin’s front door for over 20 minutes and still no one answered. He knew Donghae wasn’t home because his car wasn’t parked outside. It had been 2 hours since he last heard of Sungmin and that was when Sungmin called him. He was so worried and he needed to find the older boy.

“Sungmin!” he kept knocking hoping that Sungmin was asleep and would soon open the door, but there was no sound coming from inside. He had looked everywhere even in every hospital that was around the area and they didn’t have a patient named Lee Sungmin.

Once again he took out his phone and dialed Sungmin’s number again but as before there was no answer. Kyuhyun was beginning to panic, he needed to see Sungmin and know that he was ok. After knocking for 10 more minutes he gave up and got in his car.

He was going over the speed limit but he didn’t care. Finding Sungmin was the only thing that was in his mind at the moment. There was one last place Sungmin could be at. He hoped that his lover would be there waiting for him with a smile but he knew deep down that Sungmin wasn’t going to be there.

When he arrived at Leeteuk’s café he didn’t even bother to park properly. He just got off the car and ran inside the café.

“Ya! Go park you car the right way!” Kangin said as soon as Kyuhyun was inside the café. 

“Where’s Sungmin?!” Kyuhyun asked ignoring what Kangin had told him.

A worried Leeteuk came running to the scene. “What’s going on?” He asked.

“Leeteuk, please tell me Sungmin is here.” Kyuhyun said desperately.

“Actually I just got off the phone with Donghae saying that they were going on vacation.” Leeteuk said.

“What? Where?” Kyuhyun asked. There was no way Sungmin was going on vacation after what happened earlier. 

Kyuhyun knew Sungmin was sick since long time ago but he didn’t think it was serious but after that afternoon he knew Sungmin was terribly sick and it scared him to death. He didn’t want to lose Sungmin like he lost Ryeowook… Sungmin was more important than Ryeowook. 

“He didn’t say, he just said that it was going to be a really long vacation.” The oldest said.

“Did Donghae give you any clues to something? Where they were staying or why they left?” Kyuhyun asked once again. He had to find them.

“Leeteuk already told you everything that Donghae said! Now go out there and park your car the right way!” Kangin yelled at the younger boy once again.

“You shut up! Go help the others attend the café and leave me alone with Kyuhyun!” Leeteuk scolded and kangin just nodded before he walked to were Ryeowook was. “Kyuhyun you need to calm down so we can both figure out where they went. I’m also worried about Sungmin.” the older said and soothed Kyuhyun which made him break into tears.

~○~

Kyuhyun was sitting in his office reading some papers he would have to sign by the end of the day, but his mind would wonder to Sungmin. He would think of Sungmin every day since the day he disappeared.

“May I come in?” a low sweet voice said but Kyuhyun mad an annoyed face.

“Your already halfway in. What do you want now?” Kyuhyun asked in a not so pleasant tone. 

The other boy’s heart was in so much pain by the way Kyuhyun had been treating him. Kyuhyun had been blaming Ryeowook for what happened.

“I just wanted to see how your doing… see if your better…” the smaller boy said.

“Well you see I’m not doing better, you can leave now.” Kyuhyun coldly said.

Ryeowook’s tears fell as he walked closer to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun you need to get over him! He left you 7 months ago and he won’t ever come back!”

Kyuhyun stood up and glared at Ryeowook. “He left because of you! If you hadn’t came back he would still be here!” 

Ryeowook just stood there with his tears rolling freely down his cheeks. Every word Kyuhyun said pierced his heart a thousand times but he couldn’t do anything. If he hadn’t asked Kyuhyun to stay a little longer with him the day Sungmin disappeared then Kyuhyun would still be smiling. 

Kyuhyun walked out the office leaving Ryeowook there. It hurt him to see the other crying but he couldn’t help hating him. He still felt something for Ryeowook but Sungmin was more to him now. Even if it was a short time they were together he learned to love the older boy more than Ryeowook.

He had been walking for several minutes now and he didn’t know where he was. He looked up and tried to register the street he was at but something caught his eye. There was a thin boy standing on the other side of the street, wearing baggie jeans, a pink shirt that look too familiar to Kyuhyun and a red cap. The figure looked too familiar to Kyuhyun and his eyes widen as soon as the other turned around to his direction.

‘Sungmin…’ Kyuhyun whispered. He couldn’t believe his. “Sungmin!” he yelled and made a run towards him but the other started to run away.

He followed behind the running boy as fast as he could trying to catch the other. The other seemed to be trying to get away but Kyuhyun was catching up quickly. Kyuhyun saw the boy crossing the street without looking either way and he panicked. The only thing that crossed his mind was that he had to pick up his paste and hold the other in his arms. He heard a car beeping and saw a white car heading straight to the boy he was sure was Sungmin… his Sungmin. As fast as he could he ran and pushed the other out of the way. Everything was so fast that he didn’t even feel the pain that was caused when the car slammed into him. All he was able to see was Sungmin running towards him.

“Su-Sungmin…” was the only thing he said before passing out.

The other ran towards him and kneeled beside him. “No! Kyuhyun! Stay awake! Kyuhyun!” Sungmin tried to wake up Kyuhyun but it was no use.

~○~

Kyuhyun woke up in a room with a bitter smell and he knew exactly where he was. “Sungmin” he said but it was more in a whisper.

“Kyu!” he heard a small voice call him but it wasn’t the voice he expected or wanted to hear.

He looked over to the person who was holding his hand and saw a beautiful face but it wasn’t his Sungmin. “Where’s Sungmin?” he asked weakly.

Ryeowook who was the one by his side, turned around uneasy.

“Ryeowook, please tell me where he is. I know he’s the one who brought me here.” Kyuhyun begged.

“He… I don’t know. When I came here he wasn’t here.” The slightly older one lied and Kyuhyun knew it. Ryeowook was never a good liar.

“Tell me where he is! Or you’ll never see me again!” the younger one warned and Ryeowook knew he wasn’t lying.

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun… I also don’t know where he is. As soon as I got here he tried to run away but I stopped him. I tried to get answers from him because it hurts me to see you like you don’t have a soul. But he didn’t talk…” Ryeowook quieted for a bit, biting his lips deciding if he should continue. He knew he should or Kyuhyun would never speak to him again. “he only said that he didn’t want you to keep looking for him because he found someone else.”

Kyuhyun felt his heart ache more than his body. He tried to get up from the bed but a sharp pain in his hip prevented him from doing it. 

Ryeowook pushed him back to lay down. “Don’t! you dislocated your hip bone! Luckily it wasn’t so bad so the doctor was able to put it back in place but you have to rest for a long time for it to heal.” he explained.

“I don’t care! Just help me get out of here. I need to go find him!” Kyuhyun said desperately.

The older boy shook his head. “I’ve helped you over the past 7 months hoping you will forget about him and come to me. But not this time…” Ryeowook’s tears were flowing now. “You’ll never come back to me no matter what I do. I’m doing this for your own good.” he said and turned around to leave.

“You should move on already… even if you don’t help me I’ll find him and you will never have a chance with me.” the younger said dryly. 

Ryeowook wiped his tears and smiled as he turned to look at the other. “I will soon.” He said and took his leave.

Kyuhyun sight and put his arm over his eyes as the tears rolled down. ‘Sungmin’ he whispered. “I’ll find you again Sungmin and I won’t let you get away this time.”

~○~

“Where are you going?” The blond boy asked his cousin who had just gotten out of the hospital.

“I’m going to find him.” Kyuhyun said. “When are you going back to Japan?”

“As soon as your fully recovered.” Hyukjae replied.

“Then you can go now.” the younger said. He watched as Hyukjae walked towards the window and stared blankly.

“Maybe I should stay a little longer in case…”

“In case he comes looking for you?” Kyuhyun said. He could see the pain expression on his cousin’s face. “He’s not coming back for the same reason Sungmin isn’t coming back.”

“Then why are you still holding on to him?”

Kyuhyun smiled. “Because I’m going to find him and bring him back. I’ll bring Donghae with me too and I’ll make him go find you.”

Hyukjae smiled but it was a bitter smile. He didn’t know why Donghae didn’t keep his promise and he didn’t care anymore. He knew Donghae had his reason’s but he wasn’t going to forgive him. It had been 10 months already and he still didn’t know anything of him. Maybe the other didn’t trust him or loved him enough to keep in the relationship.

“I’m not waiting for him…” Hyukjae said.

“You’re really weak.” Kyuhyun told him and the other frowned but then smiled knowing it was true. The only times he could be strong was when he was with Donghae.

“You’re also weak… I regret making you meet Sungmin.”

“Don’t! I’m thankful to you because of it. I’ve move on from the past and from Ryeowook.”

Hyukjae walked up to his cousin and sighed. “Are you sure about that?” the younger nodded. “Then why haven’t you moved on with Sungmin?”

“Because Sungmin isn’t in the past…”

“He’s in the past just like Donghae! Forgive Ryeowook and start over with him. He truly love’s you.” the older said and walked out of the room.

Kyuhyun fetched his cellphone out of his pocket and dialed the detective he had hired.

“Found out anything yet?” he asked the other on the phone.

‘I’m the best aren’t I?’ The other said.

“Just tell me what you found Zhou Mi!” Kyuhyun yelled on the phone.

‘Chill will you, I found where he’s staying.’

“Text me the address now!” Kyuhyun ordered and quickly hanged up not even bothered to say thanks to Zhou Mi.

He ran out the door and down the stairs towards his car. Nothing was going to stop him this time from seeing Sungmin once again and have him in his arms. He was sure of his feelings for Sungmin and he was also sure about Sungmin’s feelings towards him so he was sure they were meant to be together. 

The address Zhou Mi gave him wasn’t very far… it was about 2 hours away from Seoul. A little town with not too many people around in the streets. ‘Sungmin’s kind of place.’ Kyuhyun thought. He drove all over town looking for the place he would find Sungmin but there wasn’t any house with the address he had. So he stopped at a gas station to ask for direction and he did he felt so stupid. There was a road that lead to the house which was in solitude away from the town.

As fast as he could he got in his car and drove to his destination. A smile was playing on his lips. The house was really hidden and Kyuhyun hated that. He needed to see Sungmin as fast as he could. And his wish was almost granted when he arrived…

With a deep breath he walked out of the care and started walking to the door that was holding him from seeing Sungmin at the moment. His steps were fast just like his heartbeat. And without a second thought he knocked on the door.

A man opened the door and had a shocked impression on his face as soon as he saw who was at the door.

“Kyuhyun?” he whispered.

The end….























































[not really ^.^ ]


Kyuhyun looked at the person who opened the door and was happy to see Donghae there. “Hi Donghae.”

“Kyuhyun-ssi, what are you doing here?” Donghae asked still in a panic way.

“I came to see Sungmin.” Kyuhyun said and it was his turn to panic when Donghae’s eye’s got teary. “Donghae, what’s wrong?”

The teary eye boy lowered his head and his tears flowed freely. “S-Sungmin hyung… h-he…”

“What’s wrong with Sungmin?!” Kyuhyun was afraid of Donghae’s answer but he had to hear it.

“He passed away a week ago…” Donghae said and started to cry.

Kyuhyun stopped breathing for a few seconds and his heart felt like it would explode any second. Donghae’s words were still ringing in his ears. He grabbed a hold of the older boy and made him look straight at him in the eye. “Don’t joke like that! Just let me see Sungmin!” the younger demanded.

The boy just kept crying and Kyuhyun knew that the latter was a good actor but this was real. His Sungmin is really gone. He lost him because he was too stupid. His tears slowly fell and he found himself on his knees. He had cried when Ryeowook left… but this was a different kind of pain. He wanted to jump off a mountain, but he knew Sungmin would hate him if he did. 

He felt someone touch his shoulder and so he turned around to see who it was, hoping Donghae was really acting but was disappointed to see Yesung there. He stood up and glared at him.

“You took him away!” Kyuhyun said. He was holding himself from punching the other. Sungmin hated violence.

“It was his wish. You weren’t supposed to find out yet.” The oldest said. “His funeral was yesterday.”

“Why?! Why didn’t he tell me?!” Kyuhyun grabbed a hold of Yesung this time. “Why did he leave me?” he demanded to know.

“Because he knew you would get hurt. He didn’t want to see you like this. Sungmin wanted to leave with your smiling face.”

Donghae approached them. “He left with a smile thanks to you.” The fish boy said as soon as he was able to calm his tears a bit. But he was still in so much pain.

~•○•~

“Come in.” Hyukjae said when someone knocked on the door. He was too busy to look up. After Kyuhyun went back to Seoul and told him what had happened the boy decided to do his cousin’s work for a while till the latter was ready. It would also help him keep his mind busy and not think about the fish boy who Kyuhyun said didn’t find. 

“If you’re the new assistant then leave the papers on my desk and bring me a cup of coffee. If not then just leave.” The monkey boy said.

“Coffee is bad for you…” the other said making Hyukjae look up with wide eyes.

“Donghae…” he pushed his chair up and got up and started walking towards the latter.

“Miss me?” Donghae asked.

‘SLAP’

Donghae’s cheek was burning due to the force of Hyukjae had used. The boy knew he deserved that so he just rubbed his abused cheek and looked at the other with sorrow eyes.

“I’m sor…”

‘SLAP’

Hyukjae slapped Donghae’s other cheek. 

“I deserved that one too…” the fish boy said now holding both cheeks.

“I can forgive you if you cheat on me because I love you so much! But I can’t forgive you not telling me and just leaving like that! I can’t forgive that you can’t trust me!” Hyukjae said with tears falling down his eyes. He started to hit Donghae’s chest with his fists and Donghae just let him do whatever the boy wanted to. “I wanted to be with you in a time like that! I should had been there by your side and Sungmin hyung!!”

Donghae hugged the other and rubbed his back. “I’m sorry, but it was Sungmin Hyung who wanted it this way.” He said and soothed the other. 

“But I had to be there!” The other kept repeating. 

“Please forgive me…” 

Hyukjae looked at Donghae. “Pabo! Of course I forgive you. But please don’t ever leave me again like that!”

“I promise.”

~•○•~

Kyuhyun rolled on his bed as light shown on his face. His head was throbbing after all the soju he had the night before. He growled as the covers were pulled off.

“What the…” he said.

“Get up! Its already 12 and your still in bed!” a voice said and Kyuhyun widen his eyes when he knew who the voice belonged to.

“Sungmin!” he hurriedly sat on the bed.

The other looked down. “I’m sorry Kyuhyun… but I’m not Sungmin.” The boy said.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked as he let himself fall back to the bed when he saw Ryeowook’s face. The alcohol must still be having an effect to his senses. 

“I came to to get you back to your senses! It’s been 3 weeks. Everyone is moving on… you’re the only one.” The boy said and Kyuhyun just growled in annoyance.

“Who has moved on?” he asked as he looked for the covers.

Ryeowook pulled the covers away from Kyuhyun. “Sungmin’s brother just came back and right now is getting back with Hyukjae hyung… Siwon is coming from Japan next week because he said that he met a guy named Kibum…”

“Kim Kibum?” Kyuhyun asked in amusement.

The other thought for a minute then nodded. “Yeah I think that was the name.” 

“Those two are meant to be together… Hey! I got an idea. Why don’t I introduce you to someone I met so you can bother him for a while.” Kyuhyun said.

The other frowned, even after Sungmin is gone Kyuhyun doesn’t want him back. “Will you just get up and take a shower! I will make you something to eat.” Ryeowook said and walked to the exit so he could cook something.

“Ryeowook… I’m just not ready to take you back.” Kyuhyun said before the other left.

“I can wait.” Ryeowook said and smiled. This was a good start even if they couldn’t be a couple again.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Wahh finally i posted the last chpater pls don't kill me for taking so long. I really hope you guys enjoyed this fic and yes I know I shouldn't have ended it that way but I promise to make it up on my next fic... i won't make it so sad okay :p

Love you all and pls comment