Chapter 12

Time For Goodbye

Kyuhyun was driving towards Sungmin’s house when his phone started to ring. Thinking it was Sungmin he quickly answered not bothered to look at the caller id. “Sungmin!?” There was silence on the other line but Kyuhyun could here someone breading. “Minnie what’s wrong??”

“It’s Ryeowook…” it was Kyuhyun’s turn to be silent. “Sorry if I wasn’t who you were expecting… but could we meet?” Ryeowook whispered the last part. 

“I’m sorry but I’m going to go see the most important person in my life right now.” Ryeowook knew Kyuhyun would reject his request but he never knew he would say those words. It hurt him so much since he was still madly in love with Kyuhyun. “Maybe after I see my boyfriend I’ll have a few minutes to spare… I’ll call you if I do.” with that Kyuhyun hung up.

Ryeowook hide his face in between his knee’s and started sobbing. Kyuhyun would always have time for him and even if he didn’t he would make time. How he regretted leaving Kyuhyun behind.

Kyuhyun arrived at Sungmin’s house right on time when Sungmin was locking his door. “Sungmin!” Kyuhyun called for his boyfriend after he got off his car.

Sungmin turned around shocked by hearing Kyuhyun’s voice. “Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Min, I’m so sorry about last night… I-I…”

“It’s alright, you probably had better things to do.” Sungmin said and smiled the sweetest smile which melted Kyuhyun’s heart and it made him feel even worse then he already did.

“Really I’m so sorry for not going to pick you up.” Kyuhyun apologized again.

“Instead of apologizing do you have time?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded and Sungmin smiled widely. “Then come with me to the mall. I want to buy honey bunny some accessories for his cage.”

Kyuhyun smiled to the fact that Sungmin wasn’t mad at him. He happily let Sungmin cling to his arm and they both walked towards Kyuhyun’s car.

Both were walking around the mall, Sungmin running inside a store and Kyuhyun following after him carrying what ever Sungmin was buying. Seriously, Sungmin was buying things for the bunny like if it was his real son.

“Kyu! Look!” Kyuhyun looked at what Sungmin was pointing. It was a pink hoody with bunny ears.

“You want it?” Kyuhyun asked and Sungmin nodded furiously. “Then lets go buy it.”

Sungmin smiled widely. “Really? You won’t be embarrassed if I wear it?”

Kyuhyun shook his head and gave Sungmin a peck on the lips. “I’ll never be embarrassed about you.” the younger said and the older one blushed. 

Sungmin felt so happy to find someone like Kyuhyun. When he was with Siwon things were different. Siwon would always feel embarrassed of Sungmin when the older would wear something pink and childish.

Sungmin happily grabbed the pink hoodie and went to pay for it, but when he was going to hand the money to the cashier Kyuhyun stopped him. Instead Kyuhyun gave his credit card to pay for it.

“What are you doing?” Sungmin asked.

“You’ve paid for everything you bought, I want to buy something for you.” Kyuhyun said and Sungmin smiled.

Sungmin then ran towards where he got the hoodie and grabbed a navy blue hoodie that had cat ears. He paid for it and handed it to Kyuhyun.

“What’s this?” the younger asked.

“Since you bought me a hoodie, I wanted to buy you one and I know its not your style but I still want you to have it.”

Kyuhyun smiled warmly at his lover, but flashes of Ryeowook came into his mind. He has to admit that he still had feelings for Ryeowook but what he was feeling for Sungmin was stronger. 

“Should we wear them now?” Sungmin’s eyes sparkled after Kyuhyun’s suggestion.

“Really?” Kyuhyun nodded.

After they both paid for the stuff they headed back to look around more, both wearing the hoodies. They were both holding hands and Kyuhyun didn’t care what his employees would say about him. 

Once again Sungmin ran off to enter a store but as he was going to walk in someone walked out and sent Sungmin to the ground. Kyuhyun ran to Sungmin and helped him up.

“Min are you okay?” he worriedly asked.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Sungmin said but he pouted as he cleaned himself. 

“Will you be more careful!” Kyuhyun said towards the one who had sent Sungmin to the floor, but soon regretted it.

“I’m sorry sir. Kyuhyun I really didn’t see him.” the other apologized and both Sungmin and Kyuhyun noticed that he was about to cry.

“Ahh, don’t cry. It wasn’t your fault. I was the one who was careless.” Sungmin tried to calm the other. “Wait do you know Kyu?”

“He is an old classmate of mine. We really don’t know each other.” Kyuhyun coldly said.

That did it for the other. The tears came flowing like a river. He bowed and apologized once more and quickly left. 

“Is he alright?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah he is just a crybaby. Let keep shopping.” Kyuhyun said and started walking.

Sungmin was about to follow when they heard someone screaming for help and another telling someone to call an ambulance. Kyuhyun stopped dead on his tracks and he stopped breathing. He feared that the one that needed help was Ryeowook. Without second thought he started running towards the place where everyone was pilling up. Totally forgetting about Sungmin who ran after him and was calling him.

 

________________________________________

Ok I feel bad cause I finished this story already but I forgot to post it here...

I'll be posting the remaining 3 chapters right after smtown in LA... I was on Hiatus for almost a year but now i'm back and I'll continue writing... and I added a new couple to my list.. DaeJae... does anyonw like that couple??