Chapter 14

Time For Goodbye

“HYUKKIE!” Donghae was holding Hyukjae in a tight hug and there were tears visible in his eyes. They were currently at the airport saying their goodbyes. “Don’t leave me!”

The Kyumin couple rolled their eyes seeing Donghae act like a little.

“Hae stop the drama. You’ll follow behind in two weeks, right.” Hyukjae asked. He still had a feeling deep inside him that scared him.

Donghae nodded furiously. “Of course! I’ll try to do everything I can to go sooner!” Donghae was still clinging to his Hyukjae. “And even if I can’t and have to be without you then I’ll only be thinking of you!” Donghae’s hold became tighter and Hyukjae was feeling the need to breath.

Sungmin pulled his brother away from the suffocating monkey. “Back off already, you’ll be seeing him in 2 weeks. As for me I won’t see him anymore.” Sungmin said. He meant to say that he wasn’t going to see Hyukjae in a while but his words got twisted as he spoke.

“Hyung, what are you saying?” Hyukjae worriedly said.

“Mian! I meant I won’t see you in a while.” Sungmin clarified. “Please take care Hyukjae. And I wanted to say thank you for being a great friend. Also thank you for choosing my brother, even though he gives you a hard time sometime. He loves you very much and he will make you happy.” Sungmin said as his tears fell.

“Hyung, why are you talking like I’m getting married to Donghae or as if this was goodbye?” Hyukjae said. The feeling inside him was growing stronger.

“Ani… I just want you to know how I feel. Your like a brother to me.”

Hyukjae hugged the older and unconsciously his tears were falling. He didn’t want to let go of Sungmin. He felt as if he owes him so much and he will never be able to repay him. When Hyukjae fought with his mother, Sungmin was always the one who opened the door of his house no matter how late it was and would always lend his shoulder when Donghae wasn’t around.

“I’ll miss you hyung.” Hyukjae said.

They finally broke apart and wiped their tears. They both turned to face Kyuhyun and Donghae and found the fish in deep thought.

“Don’t even think about it.” Hyukjae said, breaking Donghae’s trance.

“But why? Marriage is something couples do when they are in love… we are a couple and we are in love.” Donghae pouted. Marrying Hyukjae wasn’t a bad idea.

“Okay will get married if you wear the dress.”

“But I’m top!” Donghae wined.

Hyukjae shook his head. His boyfriend would never change.

“Ya! Cho Kyuhyun, don’t you dare hurt Sungmin hyung. Take good care of him.” Hyukjae told his cousin.

“Always. I love him.” Sungmin blushed.

They heard the call for the flight going to Japan and instantly Donghae hugged Hyukjae tightly.

“Hae! What are you doing? I need to go!” Hyukjae tried to pry off Donghae but the latter was way too strong. “Hae, let go!”

“Please don’t leave me hyukkie!” 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun once again rolled their eyes and decided to help the poor monkey boy. They grabbed a hold of the fish and started pulling him away from the other till they finally succeeded.

“I’ll be leaving now.” Hyukjae said and waved goodbye before running off.

“NOOO!! HYUKKIE!!!!!!” the fish boy yelled as his lover was leaving.

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin. “Are you sure Donghae is top?” he asked.

“I ask myself the same question every time I see them together” Sungmin said as he looked at his brother who was crying on the floor.

~•○•~

“I promise to come pick you up tonight.” Kyuhyun said as he helped Sungmin get off of his care.

They were currently outside of the university. “You better not forget cause I don’t think Yesung hyung will be here to take me home like last time.” 

Kyuhyun frowned. He didn’t like to here Yesung. Even though he was thankful to the guy for taking Sungmin home, he still disliked the guy since Donghae and Hyukjae told him what feeling Sungmin used to have for the guy. And disliked the guy even more when they told him that Yesung actually confessed to Sungmin. “I’ll be here, I promise. I’ll pick you up in 2 hours okay?”

Sungmin nodded and tiptoed to give Kyuhyun a sweet and soft kiss. A kiss that felt like goodbye. A kiss that made Kyuhyun look inside Sungmin’s eyes and made him hold the older one tight not wanting to let go. He felt as if he was losing the older and he wanted to grab him tighter by the second.

“Kyuhyun… what’s wrong?” Sungmin asked when he noticed the younger didn’t want to let go.

“I don’t want to let you go…” Kyuhyun whispered.

Sungmin rolled. “Guess the Hae Syndrome is contagious.” the older said.

“It’s not that… I just feel like…” Kyuhyun couldn’t finish his words.

“Hi Sungmin!” they both turned to see Yesung arriving.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked not so pleasant to see the older boy.

“I came to get some papers so that next year I can start where I left off.” 

“Your not going to finish the semester?” Sungmin asked with great disappointment. Yesung had been one of the few ones he hangs out with between classes.

Yesung shook his head. “I have to take care of some business now that my stepfather passed away.” 

“What?! When?! How?! WHY?!” Sungmin dramatically said.

“My stepfather passed away 2 days ago because the cancer finally destroyed his insides and I guess it was his time.” The older of the three said trying to answer all of what Sungmin had asked.

“I’m so sorry.” the feminine guy said and hugged the oldest which caused the younger one to glare.

Sungmin knew Yesung didn’t get along with the man his mother married but he still was worried about his friend. “Will you come back?” Sungmin asked.

The older nodded. “I’ll only be gone for the rest of the semester and come back when the new year starts.”

Sungmin pouted. He’ll miss the older at school and at work. 

“I have to get going. I’ll come pick you up in two hours.” Kyuhyun said and gave Sungmin one last kiss on the lips. “Call if you get out early.”

“Okay, bye” Sungmin waved as the younger left.

Both Sungmin and Yesung walked inside the building while Kyuhyun was watching them. His heart felt like it was being dig into as he watched his lover leaving.

Time went by fast as Sungmin finished the test he had missed a week ago, 45 minutes earlier than expected. He made his way out of the building hoping to see his lover waiting for him. He wanted to go home as soon as he could and lay down. Everything was spinning and he had a headache that was killing him. Not to mention that he had woken up in the morning with bone and joint pain that had increased over the last few hours. He walked to a shaded bench when he started to fill chills and started to sweat. As he sat down he reached for his phone to call Kyuhyun.

Sungmin dialed Kyuhyun’s number when he found it. He hoped that the younger would answer quickly as everything started to blur. On the 4th ring the younger finally answered.

“Sungmin! I’m sorry I’ll be…” Kyuhyun’s words were cut off by a whisper.

“K-kyu… I-I…” was everything Kyuhyun heard.

“Sungmin? Sungmin! Are you okay? Answer me!” he kept saying in the phone.

Sungmin dropped the phone as everything went black and he fell to the ground.

Kyuhyun desperately hung up and rushed out of the hospital were he currently was helping Ryeowook. He knew something was wrong when he left Sungmin at school and he regretted it.

Yesung who had just walked out of the building saw as Sungmin fell and ran towards him.

 

________________________________

I'm so sorry for the late update!!!! I havent had a single day off and I alway go straight to take a shower and sleep!!! But here is ch 14 and the next one will be the last!!! hope you guys like it and please comment... I have subscribers but no comments T.T

But I still love you all :p