Two

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

'I want you to be my girlfriend. Sounds good right?' Sehun said it while smirking at me. 

'Ya! Oh Sehun! You know I don't like it when you say stuff like this... and besides, you are my best friend. And best friends will never fall in love with each other.' I replied him. 

After replying him, Sehun didn't say anything but instead he just nodded his head with his famous poker face and walked over to where Exo was.

'Did I say it too harshly? Is he hurt by what I've said?' I thought to myself after Sehun walked away without saying anything. While I'm still deep in my thoughts, I heard Sehun calling out to me.

'Ya! Minah! Are you done with daydreaming? Let's go to the cafe, we are hungry.' With that, Sehun didn't even bother to wait for me but instead he walked faster and stood next to Chanyeol. 

'Whattttt?.. What's wrong with him today?' I said softly to myself before running to catch up with them. 

When we reached the cafe, it was so freaking crowded that it was even difficult finding a one-seater table. So we decided to visit Open Field first and come back later for food. And guess what? Throughout the time we were walking to Open Field, Sehun didn't even turned his head back and see where am I but just continued chatting and laughing loudly with Exo. Me being the only girl in the clique, just followed them behind quietly.

Our school is so annoyingly huge that after an eternity, we finally reached Open Field.

'Minah ah, your makeup looks like its melting.. Did you apply too much foundation today?' Chanyeol asked me. 'Whattt? Really?' I touched my face while replying him. 'I think you should go to the washroom and take a look.' He said. 'Okayyy.' I replied and walked towards the washroom.

 

'Okay Sehun now that I've distracted Minah away, can you tell us what's wrong with you just now? You normally walk with Minah but why didn't you just now?' Chanyeol asked while the rest of Exo gathered around us. 

'You guys should know about the confession I will make at the end of the year right? I tried testing her reaction just now by asking her to be my girlfriend but she rejected me straight away. It's already February and school is ending at December. I have only 10 more months to try making her fall for me, but judging from her reaction just now, I think my confession at the year end will fail.' I replied them while trying to see if Minah was out from the washroom. 

'Ohhhh so you were sad even she rejected your 'confession' just now? You can always try confessing to her even next year!' Chanyeol said. 'Ya! Chanyeol, I can't confess this year because we all need to focus on our year end major examination. And next year? I can't confess even more as I'll be going overseas to study. You all should know.' I replied, feeling frustrated. 

'Oh yes right, we remembered. But.. but cheer up bro, you can make it, we promise you.' Exo said while trying to cheer me up. 'Thanks but remember to keep this a secret and not tell anyone.' 'Haish bro, we have kept this secret from Minah since year 1, not a big deal to keep it from her for another 10 months. And ya! You better talk to Minah before she really thinks you are mad.' 'Thanks bros. I will.' I replied them while doing a bro fist with them.

 

'Chanyeol, my face is alright. You gave me a fright just now!' I said to Chanyeol while walking out of the washroom. 

'But just now it really looked like its melting!' Chanyeol replied while I turned to Sehun and took a little glance at him.

'Don't have to peek at me. Come and sit next to me.' Sehun said suddenly while patting the empty seat next to him. 

'Guys, I heard there is a new horror movie just up in the cinemas! Shall we catch it together later after school?' Baekhyun said loudly. And of course, everybody in Exo agreed and as much as I didn't like being a mood spoiler, was the only one who didn't agree.

'I can't make it today. I've got work after school. Sorry.' I said shyly. 

'Ahh, can't you request for a leave today? Or call in sick?' Sehun said to me. 'Nah, I can't I took so many leaves already so I have to go today. How about you all go to the cinema near my workplace? Then after the movie you guys can come to my fast food restuarant for pizza?' I said while trying to lift the atmosphere that was lower than my self esteem. 

'Alright then, we will settle it this way. Don't make things difficult for Minah.' Suho said. 'Ah! I'm hungry!! Shall we go and eat now? I guess the cafe isn't crowded like just now already.' Tao said. With that, we went out of Open Field and charged over to the cafe.

I was expecting Sehun to walk with Exo in front again like just now, but to my surprise, he waited for me and we started walking side by side to the cafe.

'Are are you okayy..? Were you angry with with ermm me just now?' I asked Sehun while stuttering. 'Why are you stuttering? Don't worry, I'm not angry at all, I'm just sad by your immediate rejection. But you owed me something for making me sad.' Sehun said while pouting. 'Ah, I owe you something again?' I replied while my mind was sending 'telepathy message' to Sehun, hoping he won't ask me to be his girlfriend again. 'Don't worry, the girlfriend thing was just a prank. You owe me 2 free pizzas.' Sehun said while smirking. 'No problem!' I said and then we quicken our pace to catch up with Exo who was already walking further away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

READ ME

Hello :) Chapter 2's up! I will improve my ff even more, so please enjoy reading! Lovely comments are appreciated :) Thanks!

-Kaizninja