Nine

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

I put my head on the table in class while listening to the subject I dread most-------- Geography. I mean it's so complicated and I absolutely have no idea what the teacher is talking about. And the weather this days are so cooling that I almost fall asleep in class. 

Stop daydreaming and wake up. I received a text from Sehun.

:( I'm really sleepy... I replied him casually.

If only you are sitting next to me and not that Jungkook, I would absolutely let you lean on my shoulder. 

always cringed when Sehun send texts like this. It's sweet, but I can't stand it most of the time.

Don't make me cringe, Oh sehun. Listen in class! :P I quickly replied him.

"Listen in class." I heard someone whispering in my ear.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook you scared me!!" I wanted to shout loudly, but I remembered we were in class so I said softly while hitting him in the arm.

"Hahaha time for dismissal is almost here I'll bring you to somewhere you definitely like." He said while showing me his smile.

RINGGGGGGG

"Okay, I'll stop here today. Duty in charge students please clean the class and everybody please go home and revise."

"FINALLY!" I immediately shouted once the teacher step out of the classroom.

"Let's go now!" Jungkook said while picking my bag up for me.

"Wait, I have to tell Sehun first or else he'll be worried."

"Don't have to report to him! Let's just go!" With that, he pulled me out of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Minah going with Jungkook?" Kai asked me while the both of us stared at the door.

"I'll answer you in a minute, Kai. I'll go get her back first."

I ran up to the door but all I could see was loads and loads of students but Minah and Jungkook were both not in sight. 

I punched the locker next to me. 

"This is the last time I'm putting up with you, Jungkook."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really enjoy carrying my bag for me? Return it to me now!" I said while trying to get a hold on my bag from Jungkook.

"Yes~ I enjoy doing carrying it"

"Other people will misunderstand!! Return to me now!!" 

"Let them be then"

"Return me or I won't go with you."

"Wow... trying to threaten me? That won't work~~ Let's go!!"

That Jungkook just freaking held onto my shoulder and we walked together like this towards the train station. 

In that moment, I swear there's not only butterflies in my stomach, but there's like bees in my stomach. How would you feel if your crush did this to you??? OMG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gathered up all my courage to hold onto her shoulder and when I did so, her face turned cheery red. 

That's cute. I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is this place so quiet? Where are we?" I asked Jungkook while looking around this beautiful yet quiet building.

"Come with me."

"Hyung!! I'm here!"

Wait... so he's bringing me to see BTS again? I saw the other 6 of them walking out with a smile on their face.

"Welcome, Minah! Do you still remember us?" 

"Uhh.. yes of course I do. You are Jimin... right?" 

"Yes that's right!"

I turned back to Jungkook and whispered to him. "What am I doing here?"

He just smiled and walked towards the other 6 guys.

"We want you to listen to our songs."

Without even any notice, the 7 of them walked and grabbed a microphone each and the music started playing.

I swear all the songs they sang was REALLY good. Not even kidding. 

"How is it? Nice?" Jungkook asked me through the microphone. 

"Nice!!"

Just like that, each of them brought me around their studio and I listened to almost all of their songs. His other hyungs were really friendly and funny too. 

"OMG I have to go back now!" I quickly stood up after checking the time on my watch.

"Oh... yes it's getting late and you guys have school tomorrow." RapMon said while the rest of them stood up too.

"I'll send you home, Minah." Jungkook said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have send her thousands of messages and called her thousands of times. Where is she?!

I thought in my mind while pacing back and forth in front of her house.

"Should I knock the door and ask her parents?" 

Ugh seems like I can't. There isn't even any lights on in her house.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly checked it, hoping its from Minah. But no, it's not her.

Son, where are you?  I received a text from my dad. 

Quickly get home now or I'll lock the doors! 

Alright dad coming now. 

I looked around for the sight of Minah for the last time before leaving. 

Jeon Jungkook, you better get her home safetly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here will do, Jungkook. Thank you so much for today!"

"Welcome." 

Awkward silence fell upon us, again.

"Be careful on the way back." I said, trying to initiate a conversation.

"Thanks... but can I ask something again?"

"What is it?"

"Can.. can I wait for you here every morning?"

"Why?"

Jungkook didn't reply immediately and it seems like he's having a problem replying me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paused for a little while, trying to gather my courage once again.

"I want to go to school with you, Minah."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

READ ME

Hello! Here is chapter 9! I hope you like it! Lovely comments are appreciated :)

-Kaizninja