Three

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

'I'm so full!' I said while leaning my back against the chair behind me. 'Who told you to eat so quickly? Nobody's gonna steal your food from you anyway.' Sehun said in a served-you-right tone. Haish, this guy can never go by a day without disturbing me. I just pretented to throw a fist to him and laughed it off.

'Suho, can we go to your house and play your new computer game first? Since it's only 3 in the afternoon and our movie starts at 9 at night.' Baekhyun asked while the rest of Exo cheered upon hearing this and Suho being the generous one in the clique, of course agreed. 

'You guys go ahead first. I will send Minah to work before joining you all.' Sehun said to them. 'Actually Sehun, I can always go work alone. You don't have to always send me to work.' I replied trying to convince him I'm perfectly fine going to work alone. This Sehun is always teasing me, but he is always the one helping me out and being there for me. I swear all girls needs at least one guy best friend. And yes, despite all the things Sehun and I have gone through together, I just can't seem to like him in the romance kind of way. 

'Are you sure? You're like a very clumsy person who knows you will fall in the drain later on the way to work? Let me go with you, at least I can protect you.' Sehun said in a firm tone. 'Sehun ah, since Minah has already said so just let her go alone. I'm sure she'll be fine.' Suho said, rescuing me. Sehun then thought for a little while and finally agreed. 'But remember to call or text me when you reach, okay?' Sehun asked while I just nodded my head. With that, Exo and I walked out of school heading in separate ways.

 

'It's already 9, why didn't I see Exo passing by?' I thought to myself while cleaning the tables in the restaurant. 

'I guess someone's looking for me?' I suddenly heard Sehun's voice behind me, feeling shocked, I gave him slight punches on his chest. 'Ya! Why did you come in by the back entrance? And isn't your movie supposed to start already? Why are you still doing here? And where are the rest of them? Hurry go in!' I said while pointing to the cinema which is able to be seen from the restaurant's window. 

'The 11 of them are buying popcorns and drinks and besides, the movie is 3 hours long, my girl. I need to walk around first in case my legs got numb while watching.' Sehun said. 'Your legs won't be numb becuase you will be scared by the ghost and you will keep jumping.' I said, feeling like I've just won him in a game. Sehun then pinched my cheeks before running off towards the cinema. Haish, this Sehun got me feeling annoyed with his skinship again. Just as I saw Exo walking into the cinema, I suddenly heard a song being sang. Being curious, I turned my head towards the source of the song and I saw 7 guys outside the restuarant.

'Wow, is this a new group that performs occasionally like what Exo does too? This is the first time I saw them here and they are already surrounded by so many people carrying their personalized banner? They must be good in singing and stuff too.' I said while walking to the entrance of the restuarant, having a closer look at them. 

'Hi! We are Bangtan Boys, or you may call us BTS.' The guy with a deep and charasmatic voice said. As he began talking, more and more people started crowding around them. 'This is actually our first time performing here, and I hope you all would like our music!' Another guy said. With that, they started singing again. 'This song is called 'Let me know' and it's written by one of our member. Please enjoy!' The guy who introduced them as BTS said. 

When the song started, I was immediately captivated by their voices and the meaning of the lyrics. 'Now I know why they are so popular, they can really sing and rap well!' I thought to myself. Just as I was about to fangirl, I heard my boss calling for me.

'Choi Minah!! Come back! Your job is to work and not to listen to people singing! Get down to work now!!' Haish, this boss can never stop shouting at me. I just made an annoyed face and said yes before returning to work. 

Today's so crowded, I'm suppose to end work at 10 but it's already 11 and I'm still working. Feeling tired and seeing that my boss is away, I went to the entrance of the restuarant again to listen to what are BTS singing. But sadly, they are already packing up. Just then, I wanted to compliment their singing and when I was about to open my mouth, one of the guy cut my sentence and told me to find a table for 7 people. It was so embarassing that I  stuttered while replying him and immediately used my hand to knocked my head a few times before leading them to the table next to the cashier counter.

Haish, what on earth was I even doing???? Trying to compliment 7 boys on our first meeting?? They must have thought I'm going to get their number or something. 

'Choi Minah! This is the second time I've caught you not doing work!' My boss shouted AGAIN at me while I was daydreaming at the cashier counter. 'Boss, don't get angry, getting angry will lead to you having white hair and your health will suffer.' I told my boss while trying to escape the embarassment I just made. 'Wow, I found a new talent! I can embarass myself twice just within 5 minutes.' I said softly, but BTS still managed to hear it as they were very near me. 

'You seem different from other girls.' One of them said, scaring me a little. 'Can you take our order now?' I nodded my head shyly and just as I was about to walk to their table, one of my work friend, SooMin charged to their table and took their order before me. Normally I would get annoyed at her, but after embarassing myself twice in front of BTS, I did not have the courage to take their order without my face getting all red. 'I guess I better start doing something before my boss starts shouting again.' I thought to myself.

Finally after an hour, my boss allowed me to leave. I thanked him before walking out of the restuarant while texting Sehun, asking him to send me home as I'm afraid going home at 12 midnight..

'Hey! Excuse me! The girl wearing striped shirt!' 

Uh? Why would somebody call me? When I turned my head to check who was calling me, to my surprise, it was one BTS member. 

'Ermm hey, you're Minah right? I heard your boss calling you just now.' He said. 'Ermm.. hi, I saw you listening to our song just now, how do you find it?' He continued saying. 'Uhh yes, it's nice!!' I replied him in a cheerful tone while doing a thumbs up. 'Thanks, and oh by the way, my name's Rap Monster. We would be coming here to perform more often, so I hope you can listen to our song if your boss isn't looking.' He said while pointing at my boss. 'Yeah I will listen! I'm already a fan though.' I said while smiling. With that, I waved to him and the rest of BTS while walking out of the restuarant looking for Sehun. 

When I saw Sehun, I immediately ran up to him and asked him how was the movie. 'Did you get scared and jumped around?' I said trying to . 'You don't know Minah, Sehun was grabbing my hand throughout the movie!!' Kai said and got a slight kick by Sehun. 'Oww, I was just kidding bro.' Haish, this bunch of boys just like teasing each other. How blessed am I being able to hang out with them. As it was getting later, Sehun and I said bye to Exo before the both of us walked off together.

After 20minutes of walking, I reached home.

'Thanks Sehun!' I said while giving him a hug. 'Be careful on your way back.' I said while Sehun nodded and smiled. Once I reached my room, I quickly showered before heading to bed. I wanted to search up for BTS fanpage, but I was too tired so I immediately went off to dreamland. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Here is chapter 3! I tried my best so I'm sorry if the story is weird. Nevertheless, pls enjoy and lovely comments are appreciated :)

-Kaizninja