Six

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

"Minah! Where were you on Saturday? I went to your workplace to find you but you are not there!" Sehun said as I sat down at my desk in class. 

"Sorry! I'm not working there anymore and last Saturday I was just walking around Seoul myself." I replied while giving him a shy smile.

"Why all of the sudden? And next time at least call to tell me you are not there!" Sehun said while using his hand to ruffle my hair.

 

Just then, our teacher walked into the classroom with a boy following right next to her.

"Settle down everyone! I have an announcement to make!" She said sternly while placing her laptop on the teacher's table.

'Isn't that guy... Jungkook?!' I thought to myself while looking at him, straight in the eye.

"We have a new classmate, his name is Jeon Jungkook. I hope you all will get along well alright?" 

"Hi! I'm Jungkook. Let's get along well." 

After introducing, a few girls in class was already so excited seeing a handsome guy being their new classmate. 

"Jungkook, can you sit next to Minah? Since she's sitting alone." My teacher said.

"Minah, please raise your hand." And before my teacher could even finish her sentence, Jungkook was already walking towards me.

"Oh, so both of you know each other? Then things would be easier then. Minah! Please be Jungkook's guide for a month or so. Bring him around our school and let him know about all the facilities we have." 

As much as I didn't want to be his guide for a whole damn month, I still agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is that Jungkook guy?" I received Sehun's message in the middle of class.

"Just someone I know a few days ago :)" I replied.

"I'll be following you to be his guide. I'm not letting both of you to be alone with each other." 

"Okay okay Mr Oh!" I quickly replied while turning behind to do a thumbs up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's breaktime. Let's go around the school." Jungkook said to me while looking at me packing my stuff.

"I'll be your second guide." Sehun said suddenly, scaring us a little.

"I believe our teacher only told her to be my guide." Jungkook replied while pointing to me and with a movement, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of class. 

"Ya! Jungkook! I just know you a few days ago but that doesn't give you permission to pull me out just like that!" I said, trying to sound angry. "I'm the one who asked Sehun to follow!" I said again.

"I don't like anyone disturbing my tour though. Let's just walk around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow! What's wrong Sehun? And where's Minah?" Chanyeol said while I threw my food tray on the table.

"That Jungkook guy is getting on my nerves." I replied while taking in a mouthful of rice.

"Don't have to, bro. Minah just needs to get him familarize with the school and she'll be back soon." Luhan said, trying to comfort me.

"I don't really care about getting him familarize with the school. I'm gonna get Minah back later." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook! For the last time please stop touching my hair!" I said angrily while tying up my hair once again.

"HAHAHA! It's fun!" He replied while laughing at me.

"Did you remember what place is this? I've been telling you about this place for the last 15 minutes." I said while pointing to the entrance of Open Field.

"Nope. I don't remember." He said while looking away from the entrance.

"By this rate, you still won't know anywhere about the school after one month!" I said while walking towards Open Field.

"Then you can continue being my guide for the rest of the year." Jungkook said while smirking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

READ ME

Hello! Chapter 6 up! It's a really short chapter today, sorry! 

Hope you all liked it! Thanks!

-Kaizninja