Seven

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

"Mommy! I'm back home!" I said while locking the door and looking around for the sight of my mother.

"Oh yes... right. She's working tonight and I guess I'm all alone at home tonight." I mumbled to myself while making my way up the stairs and into my room.

Without even changing out of my uniform, I laid down on my bed to rest after a longggg day in school. 

"It's already the end of the month, I hope Jungkook is familarize with the school already." I said to myself while looking at the ceiling. 

'Is this fate that brought Jungkook and I to be friends? I thought I would waste a few years of my life just being his admirer..."

*flashback*

"Minah!! Have you seen that guy sitting alone outside???!!! He's so damn handsome!!!" SooMin said to me, while covering her red cheeks and pointing to him sitting alone in the restuarnt.

"Another guy that you think is handsome? Then a even more handsome one come along and you forget about the previous one?" I said to her, trying to .

"Who says!! This time is different... He gives off a different vibe..." SooMin said while looking at him dreamily. 

"Minah! Please bring this to table 2!" A voice suddenly interrupted our conversation.

"Coming!!" 

"Here, enjoy the pizza!" I said to him while trying to smile.

'Finally SooMin's taste improved a bit. He's really handsome.' I thought to myself.

"Thanks but can you put the pizza down now?"He said, breaking my mini daydream and this was when I realized I'm still holding onto the pizza tray.

"Uh yes.. sorry." I said shyly, while placing the pizza down on the table and walking away afterwards.

"What are you trying to do?!" I heard a voice behind my back. "Return her her bag now!"

I turned around, to see a helpless lady fighting to get her bag back from a taller man and he was helping her out.

"Who the hell are you?! She's my wife and this is our personal problems!" That taller man said fiercely while pushing him a little. 

With a movement, he kicked that taller man's leg and that man immediately fall onto the ground. 

"I said to return her her bag. Which part of that didn't you understand?" 

Being on the ground already, that man returned the lady her bag and he shoo-ed him out of the restuarant.

"So manly..." SooMin said suddenly, scaring me a little. 

"Now get back to work!" I said while pushing her away from me. 

'I guess I've found my crush...' I thought to myself while smiling secretly at him. 

*end of flashback*

"Haish! So what if he's my classmate now... I don't think he would even like me..." I said while hugging one of my softoys and sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sehun ah, what's so special about your locked phone screen? You have been staring at it for the last 15 minutes." Kris said while munching a few chips in his mouth while taking a sit next to me.

"I have absolutely no idea what is Minah doing nowadays. She either doesn't reply my messages or she will reply it hours later." "It surely must be the Jungkook guy that's the problem." 

"Oh~~ someone's bothered by relationship problems." Kai said, while giving me his annoying smirk that every girl fell for.

"Stop it Kai. I have no mood for anything now."

"Why not you try to call her instead? Maybe she didn't know you messaged her." Luhan said.

"I think I should." With that, I immediately unlock my phone and dial her number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minah! Where are you?" I heard Sehun's voice on the line.

"I'm at home. Why? Did something happened?" I said worringly.

"Nothing happened, just why didn't you reply my messages?" 

"I'm too busy and too lazy to check my phone for messages. I'm sorry."

"A month should be over already, right? I'm not letting you go around everywhere in the world with that Jungkook anymore."

"Don't be funny, Sehun! Since when did we go around everywhere in the world?" I said, teasing him a little.

"I don't care. I'm going to pull you away from him. That's all."

"Okay okay, Mr Oh. See you tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye and sleep well baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minah! Sit here!" Sehun said to me while I stepped into the classroom the next morning. 

Not wanting him to get mad, I went over to where he is and sat down.

"Good morning everybody!" I said while waving to the 12 of them.

"Sit here from now on." Sehun said while smiling at me.

"But this isn't my original seat, Sehun." 

"I don't care."

"Haish, okay Mr Oh."

Just then, Jungkook came into class and went over to his seat, which is next to my original seat.

"Hi Jungkook!" I said to him.

He looked over to Exo first before waving back to me. 

"Ya! Sehun can you not look at him this way? He didn't offend you or Exo!'

"He did, by you being his guide."

"This isn't even his fault. It's the teacher who wanted!" 

"I don't care. Just stop hanging around with him."

"What is wrong with you Sehun? Since when did you became so rude?!" 

With that, I picked up my bag and walked towards my original seat and sat down.

Jungkook looked at me with a why-are-you-here-suddenly pair of eyes.

"Don't look there. Just look front." I said to him while placing my hand on his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lessons went by fast and it's breaktime now.

"Minah, I'm sorry." Sehun said to me softly after seeing Jungkook leaving the classroom alone.

"It's okay and I'm sorry for losing my temper to you too."

"Let's go and eat then!" Sehun pulled my hand while saying.

"Alright Mr Oh!" I replied him while smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

READ ME

Hello! Chapter 7 is up! I hope you liked it! I will try to update whenever I can because I'm graduating this year so I will be busier then ever! Enjoy reading and lovely comments are appreciated :)

-Kaizninja