Ten

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

Today I woke up an hour earlier than my usual time and started preparing myself. Not that I prepared specially for school, but for Jungkook.

Yesterday when he told me that he wanted to go school with me, I literally melted inside. Not even kidding. How would you feel if your crush wanted to go school with you? I bet you understood how I felt. But anyway, I got up earlier, got done preparing earlier and started waiting for 7am to arrive. While waiting, I decided I should prepare breakfast for Jungkook, as an appreciation.

I was busy preparing the food and didn't realize it was already 6.15am, another 45minutes till Jungkook arrives. I quickly packed the food in a box and started cleaning up the kitchen. 

I walked past the window to my room, but a tall and thin man standing outside got my attention. 

It's Jungkook.

Why is he here so early?! I panicked. 

I zoomed into my room, re-adjusted my uniform and made sure I look presentable before grabbing my bag and spraying on a little perfume before heading for the door. 

 

"Hello." 

"Hi... why are you so early? Isn't it supposed to be 7?"

"Yes it's supposed to be 7... but I'm afraid you would wait for me for a long time so I came out early." "Ready to go?"

"Wait." I pulled his arm before he could turn around. 

"Here... for you." I lifted up a brown bag containing the box of food I made for him.

"What's this?" "You made food for me?"

"Yeah... as an appreciation."

He smiled. 

"Thanks."

Both of us walked towards the train station though the both of us didn't say anything, I didn't feel awkward, surprisingly. I don't feel awkward around Jungkook anymore. Is this an improvement?

When we reached school, I saw Exo at the gates. I felt scared, all of a sudden. Why am I feeling this way? 

"I think Exo's waiting for you, do you want to go meet them first?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah... okay..." I said before walking towards Exo with Jungkook with me.

"Minah!" I heard Sehun shouted.

"Where were you yesterday? Don't you know how to check your phone? Do you know how worried I was?" 

Sehun threw the questions to me before his eyes landed on Jungkook. He pushed me behind him and took a step forward towards Jungkook.

"You are getting on my nerves lately, I'm warning you to stop going near Minah. Okay?" Sehun told Jungkook and this is the first time I heard Sehun talking to somebody in a fierce tone, not even when Chanyeol annoy him he would talk like this.

Before Jungkook could even reply, I spoke first.

"I was the one who followed Jungkook, don't blame him. And I'm sorry for not replying you Sehun."

"Sehun, I guess there isn't any rules that states that I cannot go near Minah, am I right? And besides, I like her so I'm going to follow her around even more."

With that, Jungkook walked away without even sparing any of us another glance. But did he just said he likes me??? Or did he say that to annoy Sehun??? Jeon Jungkook don't give me false hopes please.

I looked back to Sehun and he look really angry. I'm the bad guy now.

I definitely did not have the mood for lessons, my mind can only replay what Jungkook said and also Sehun's angry expression. 

I took my phone out secretly, only to realize I have not checked my phone for a day.

I'm so so so so sorry!! I'll treat you lunch and dinner today, okay? I send a message to Sehun in the middle of class.

I looked back to him, signaling him to check his phone. 

Talk later. He replied. My heart literally sank. I just made Sehun angry. I looked back to him again and saw him switching off his phone. 

When it was breaktime, I ran out of class into the washroom before anything. I need a quiet space to get my senses right on track. 

I washed my face with the icy cold water and felt a little better. I stepped out of the washroom, hoping to see Sehun as he always waits for me, but it was Chanyeol waiting instead.

"Let's go Minah." Chanyeol said while walking away. I just followed him quietly behind.

We ended up arriving at Open Field.

The rest of Exo was there and all of them were staring straight at me. 

I hate this. I want to run away. But why should I?! I don't know. I guess I did something that hurt sehun.

"Were you with him yesterday all day?" Sehun broke the silence.

I took a second to reply him. "Yeah."

"Where were you all?" 

"I was at Jungkook's studio, listening to his songs, that's all."

"Really? Can I believe you?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was going and I'm sorry for not replying you. Sorry."

I must have looked like I was about to cry, because Luhan walked up and passed me a tissue.

Sehun closed his eyes and sigh. "It's okay. Never mind."

"But please, please check your phone all the time. You have a phone for a reason."

"Yes, I will."

The whole situation was so intense and lucky to have Chanyeol, he broke this tense atmosphere.

"Okay, everything's settled. Let's go eat!!"

The 11 Exo guys walked away first, leaving me and Sehun behind.

"Wait before you go."

"Yes Sehun?"

Sehun thought for awhile before saying something.

"Can you please avoid Jungkook from now on?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Chapter 10 is up! :) I hope you all liked it! Lovely comments are appreicated!

-Kaizninja