Fifteen

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

I put my phone back into my pocket without even waiting for Jungkook's reply. Then, I stood up and walked over to the side of the rooftop, where I can see the canteen perfectly.

I swear I wasn't looking for anyone in particular, but my eyes landed on a familiar backview--- Sehun's backview. 

I wanted to look away, because I was still annoyed by him, but instead I started analysing his backview. Yes, it sounds creepy but yeah.

I realized his shoulders were really broad and he sat really straight. Okay, this is a really weird conclusion but that's the truth. 

I looked at Sehun for a good 10 minutes and for the past 10 minutes, he laughed and smiled many many many times. I guess he is still doing perfectly well even after almost losing me as his friend. As much as I like Jungkook or as much as I was annoyed by Sehun, I really didn't want to lose Sehun as my friend. 3 and a half years of friendship, it's not easy to let it go. 

I looked over at my watch and breaktime was almost over. I quickly grabbed my sandwich and drink before heading towards the exit of the rooftop.

While walking back to class, I hung my head low. And when I was about to lift my head up, I saw Exo and of course, Sehun.

I stood at my spot, not knowing how to react and finally after gathering the last bit of my courage to smile, the 12 of them walk past me, like I was invisible. 

Huh. I thought Sehun was the only one who was upset at me but now I guess not. It's all 12 of them. 

I was hurt. Really hurt. 

 

During lessons, I tried to pay attention but the thoughts of them ignoring me kept flashing through my mind. Why??!! 

I kept looking at my watch, hoping the time would past faster so I can leave the school. Even a second feels like an eternity.

Halfway through the lesson, I thought of something that could divert my attention from the time.

I should draw something. For Jungkook.

I upzip my bag and took out my coloured papers and some markers. While doing so, I can feel Sehun's eyes on me. He must be thinking what am I doing.

I decided to draw Rilakkuma! Yes! Rilakkuma! Even Chanyeol likes it, so I'm guessing that Jungkook should like it too.

While drawing, I have to occasionally look around to make sure no teachers catch me while drawing. 

After drawing for an hour, it's finally done. Sigh. Can't deny I have the talent for drawing.

I kept the drawing in my bag and look at my watch. It shows "3.30pm". YES! Half an hour more to dismissal.

For the last 30 minutes, I focused on what the teacher say and BOOM! It's already 4.

"Class will end here. Please go back home and review it again." Mr Kim, our Mathematics teacher said.

I quickly packed up and zoomed out of the classroom while calling Jungkook.

Finally. He answered.

"School is over already?"

"Yes. Just. Where am I meeting you at?"

"I'm in front of your house. Can you come back first?"

"Oh. Sure. I'll be there right away."

I reached within 15 minutes and I saw Jungkook sitting on the bench near my house. I walked over to him.

When he saw me, he smiled and stood up. You are killing me with just your smile.

"How are you my girl?"

Wait. Did he just called me "my girl"????!!!!

I blushed.

"Uh... I'm fine. Why didn't you go school today?"

"Because... I didn't felt too. That's not the point. Let me bring you to somewhere."

He pulled me close to him while the both of us walked to the street to get a cab.

I feel so secure in his embrace.

When Jungkook told the driver the address, the name of the place sound so familiar. 

Jungkook leaned back and smiled. Again. Stop it! You are not cute, Jeon Jungkook.

When we reached our destination, I remembered this place immediately. 

"Isn't this your studio or something?"

"Yes it is. Come with me."

When we step into the studio, it was SO different from the last time I came in.

There's lots of balloons on the ceiling, each balloon has a string on it with a piece of red paper hanging on it. 

"Wow... is today your birthday or anything?"

I said to him, while looking at the balloons.

"The balloons are for you. Go and open the red paper and see what's inside."

With that, he disappeared into the back of the studio.

I took a step forward to the balloons and open up the paper.

It reads: "BE MY GIRLFRIEND."

I was surprised. And touched. 

I open up the other papers and it all reads the same thing.

I teared a little. And it's tears of joy. I feel loved. Really. I can't care less about facing Sehun anymore.

Then, Jungkook walked out from the back, with a Rilakkuma bear and a baby blue coloured box in his hands.

He walked towards my direction before stopping in front of me.

"Have you read it?"

I nod.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Choi Minah?"

He said while looking at me in the eye.

Of course, I will, Jungkook.

Feeling shy, I looked down to the floor before saying, "Yes." 

He smiled widely. 

"Here... for you." 

He said while handing the bear and the box to me.

"I sprayed the bear with my cologne." He said while smiling.

"And the box... inside there's a bracelet... for you."

I was genuinely happy. Literally.

I took a step forward and hug him. And he hug back too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Chapter 15 is up! :)

Thank you so much for supporting! :) Lovely comments are appreciated!

-Kaizninja