Thirteen

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

I walked out of school with a heavy heart. I was sad, yet frustrated at the same time. Only one thought kept going through my mind, how am I going to face Sehun now? 

I decided to not go home so early since I was in low spirits and both of my parents were overseas working. To not let them worry, I texted them saying that I will be having a project till late at night so I'll be busy. With that, I turned off my phone and walked towards the bus stop instead.

I took the bus that takes me around the whole city and this is a 4-5 hours journey. Usually, I won't dare to take this bus as it goes around the whole city and I'm not really familarize with the other side of the city, but today, I really wanted to have a peace of mind so I took it.

I boarded the bus, took the empty seat right at the back and zoned out. 

Without even realizing, I was on the bus for 2 hours already. Feeling hungry, I decided to drop off at the next bus stop and get food before continuing my journey. 

I walked into the nearest mall from the bus stop and got my food while exploring the mall. I realized many old things changed and many new things was created. I guess it corresponds to the friendship I have with Sehun and Jungkook. How should I salvage my friendship with Sehun? 

I continued walking around the mall and to my surprise, I don't feel so unhappy anymore. I guess shopping therapy works for me. I passed by a cap shop and it suddenly strucked me that Sehun's birthday is coming soon. It's in a week's time. I contemplated whether to go in and buy him a cap given this situation we are in, but I did eventually. I picked out a black leather cap for him, which was what he always wanted. 

I left the mall after buying the cap and when I checked the time, it was already 8pm. Feeling that it's still too early, I decided to head to the park where I saw Jungkook previously.

I sat down at the exact same bench and stared at the night sky and this was when it came to my mind. 

Jungkook's confession to me.

Should I accept it? Should I reject it? 

No doubt Jungkook's my crush, but what would happen if I accept him? Will I lose Sehun as my good friend? 

But if I reject it, will I lose both Sehun and Jungkook as my friends?

Urgh. How annoying this is.

I thought I only brood over this matter for a few minutes, but actually I was thinking about it for the past 1 hour. Seeing the time was already close to 11pm, I hurried out of the park and dashed for the train station.

Luckily, I arrived back in my neighbourhood safely with an encounter with any erts. 

I thought I was safe at first, but when I was turning into my house, I felt a strong arm pulling me away. Frightened, I started screaming like crazy.

"HELP!!! WHO ARE YOU?!"

I shouted when the person finally released me. That person's face was covered by a mask and since the sky was already dark, I couldn't see who the person was.

I wanted to run away but yet again, that person pulled me back.

"Stop it! It's me!"

That person said while removing the mask that was covering his face.

Oh. Wait... what?? It's Sehun!

I blinked my eyes a few times before answering, "Oh..."

Yeah, just "oh".

"Where the hell were you? Not answering people's calls and messages! Were you with Jungkook again?!"

Sehun spoke. 

Still haven't got over the fact we argued in the afternoon, I answered him really softly.

"My... my phone has no battery! And not always when I ignore your calls and messages I'm with Jungkook."

I said, in a defending tone.

Sehun just smirked and laugh a little.

"What's so funny about it?"

"Both of you are not even together yet and you are already defending him so much. Isn't it funny?"

I really wanted to salvage my friendship with Sehun, but what he said annoys me again.

"Stop your nonsense, Oh Sehun!"

With that, I threw the bag with the cap I got for him for his birthday next week to him and ran back home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Chapter 13's up! :) Thank you for reading and supporting! Lovely comments are always appreciated!

Thanks!

-Kaizninja