Eleven

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

"But why? Jungkook's my friend too." 

I understand that I may be spending a little more time with Jungkook, but overall he's still my friend and crush. And actually I wanted to tell Sehun that Jungkook's actually my crush, but judging from his attitude towards Jungkook, I decided not to, anymore. 

"I'm your friend too. And we've been friends for a few years. You always ignore my calls and messages when you are with him, so avoiding him can save me lots of troubles and worries." 

Sehun said, and I can sense that he is getting irritated. I don't want to lose Sehun as a friend but at the same time I want to spend time with Jungkook. Please tell me what should I do.

I walked away from Sehun and he shouted from behind me, "Silence means consent! I'll take it as you will avoid him!" 

When we reached the cafe, I saw Jungkook sitting alone while using his phone and when he turned his head to face the entrance, we had a 5 seconds eye contact. 

I wanted to look away, but then he raised his phone up and pointed to the screen. Lucky for my good eyesight, I was able to see what he was showing me. It reads...

 

'Meet me at the school's library after school, okay?'

I wanted to nod my head to show that I agreed, but after remembering Sehun's word, I thought about his request for a bit. And eventually, I still nod my head because I really want to know why he wanted to meet me. 

After having our meal, we headed back for lessons.

Lessons were of course a drag, but there's something that changed. 

The teachers rearranged our seats and I ended up still sitting next to Jungkook, but Sehun is sitting behind me now. I can literally feel that he's staring at me and Jungkook, watching our every movement and I'm annoyed by that. 

After school, I did the usual thing, packed my bag and make my way out slowly. But before I can step out of class, I feel someone pulling me back. 

Annoyed, I turned around and it was Jungkook. 

"I need to see Mrs Lee for awhile but I'll be at the library within 15 minutes, see you there." 

With that, he put his hand back into his pocket and walked away. How cool is that? Very cool.

I turned to check for Sehun, and I saw him talking to Chanyeol so I took this chance and slip out of class.

I feel like I'm a criminal, hiding and slipping away but who cares.

There isn't many students at the library, so I took a seat at the table while waiting for Jungkook. 

After waiting for almost half and hour, I started to get irritated. 

Jungkook where are you??? Come before Sehun calls me!!! I prayed in my mind.

I guess it worked, because Jungkook appeared a few seconds later.

"I'm sorry!" 

"It's okay... what can I do for you?"

He took a seat opposite me.

"About what I said this morning to Sehun,"

Oh damn... it's about this? Please tell me that you are not joking or saying it to annoy Sehun... please

"Uh, yes?"

He closed his eyes for a second and said,

"It's true."

I was shocked, very shocked. Yet happy. How would you feel if your crush likes you too???!! I wanted to jump for joy, literally. But not wanting to look obvious, I said,

"What did you say? What is true?"

"Er........."

He scratched his head and looked around before saying,

"I said I like you and I'm going to follow you around often. It's true."

He said while looking at me straight in the eye.

"Actually I've noticed you long ago when you are still working in the pizza shop. I saw you comforting a crying baby and I immediately felt that you are different." 

"And actually, when me and the rest of BTS go outside your restuarant to perform, I was the one who suggested that place because I wanted to see you more often."

I was even more shocked now. Firstly was because I didn't expect him to notice me from a long time ago and secondly, I was shocked that he actually told me all this. Actually, I like you too Jungkook.

"Are you saying the truth?" I said to him, wanting to confirm all this.

"Yes, I'm saying the truth. You are my crush from a long time ago." 

He said and I can sense that he is being serious.

"I have something to tell you too actually."

I said really shyly.

"What is it? Are you going to reject me or something?"

He said while pulling his chair nearer.

"Actually I noticed you too. I saw you helping a lady to get her bag back. Not many guys your age would bother helping a lady out."

"And from that moment onwards, I started liking you. I know it's a little too quick to like someone just because they helped a person out, but I don't know why I felt like that."

I finally said everything out. I just confessed to him about how I liked him.

Then, the both of us didn't say anything but I can sense that he is smiling and of course, I'm smiling too.

Just then, the library's door opened again, indicating someone has just came in. We both turned our heads to face the door, and the person who came in was...

 

 

Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Chapter 11 up :) I was busy and tired the last few days, so I didn't update. Nevertheless, thank you for supporting and reading :) Lovely comments are appreciated!

-Kaizninja