Four

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

RINGGGGGGGGGGG

"Choi Minah!! Wake up and turn off your alarm! And get ready for school!!" My mother shouted while coming into my room and turning on my room lights as I continued laying in bed and struggled to open my eyes.

'Uh, it's another tiring day for me. Going to school and to work afterwards. Life .' I thought to myself while I finally got up from bed and went to wash up to get ready for school. After washing up and putting on my uniform, I headed towards the kitchen for breakfast.

"Mom, I have work till 12.30am tonight, so I won't be home so early." I told my mother as she put my breakfast on the table. I gobbled down my breakfast within minutes and picked up my black leather bagpack, heading out of my house.

While walking to school, I suddenly thought of BTS and I took out my phone from my pocket and looked up the Internet for their fanpage. I was into searching for almost 5minutes, until I found their fanpage on Facebook created by a fan of theirs. 

Their fanpage was so nicely done, and it even has the places they are going to perform at and even the names of the BTS members. To my surprise, I saw that they are going to perform tonight, outside my workplace again. 'I guess I'm going to see them again tonight.' I thought to myself while locking my phone and putting it back into my pocket. Just as I've done so, I looked at my watch and it shows '7.30' on it. "Oh my god! I'm late for school!" I said to myself while running towards school as fast as I could and thankfully, I made it in time before the guards closed the gates. 'Haish, now I'm all sweaty and hot.' I thought while using a tissue and wipe my face. 

When I've reached class, I saw Exo chatting among each other and luckily, the teacher haven't arrived yet. I then walked over to where Exo was, and put my bag down and sat next to them.  

"Oww, Minah did you run here? You looked really tired and you're all sweaty." Luhan asked me while looking at me. 

"Uhh, yes I did ran here." I replied him, still feeling all sweaty and hot. Just then, Sehun hold my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom.

"Stand here and wait for me." Sehun said while heading towards the nurse office. When he came back, he was holding onto a fresh set of uniform and a damp and dry towel. 

"Here, use the dry towel to wipe yourself and the damp towel to wipe your face then change into this uniform." He said firmly while handing me the towels and uniform. I quickly thanked him and walked into the washroom to do what he said. 

'Luckily I have my body mist with me all the time.' I thought while spraying the mist on myself. After spraying, I quickly did what Sehun said and came out of the washroom, feeling really refreshed. 

"Thanks again Sehun!" I said while smiling at him. 

"You are welcome, stupid girl." Sehun replied while patting my head. 

 

Lessons before breaktime was definitely a draggggggggggggggggg. For the whole day, I did not pay attention in class, but only thought about what should I have for lunch later in the school's cafe. Finally after an eternity, it was breaktime. Exo and I then headed towards the cafe. When we reached the cafe, we quickly got our food and sat down together.

"Where are you all going after school?" Suho asked while eating his food. "Do you all wanna come over my house and maybe have a sleepover?" He continued asking.

"YES!" Chanyeol, Tao and Baekhyun was the first 3 to agree while hi-5ing each other. As expected, this 3 always likes going to Suho's house because his house is HUGE and there's many games for them to play.

"Okay! How about the rest of you?" Suho asked again. The rest of Exo thought for awhile but rejected him as they could not make it. Xiumin, Kris and Luhan was going out the next day, D.O, Kai and Lay has to return to school tomorrow for an activity and Chen has to work tomorrow. 

"Alright then. How about you Sehun?" Suho asked. 

"I guess I'm giving a miss too. I'm sending Minah home tonight after work and it's troublesome to go over your house as well." Sehun replied while munching his food. 

I felt REALLY BAD because Sehun has to always send me home after work. But as much as I felt bad, I didn't want to go home alone at night especially after work. I was scared that I might run into another ert like how I did the first time I went home alone. But yes thankfully, the ert did not touch me as I ran to a crowded bus stop to hide.

"Then it's just Chanyeol, Tao and Baekhyun! Let's play games till midnight then!!" Suho said and the 3 of them cheered.

After studying for another 3 hours, it was finally the end of school that day. Exo and I walked out together and before parting ways, Sehun told me something.

"I will reach your workplace at 12.30 tonight. Text me everytime you are free, alright?" Sehun said while holding onto my hand. 

"Yes yes Mr Oh." I replied him and said goodbye to them while walking towards the bus stop alone. Once again, I'm really thankful to be able to hang out with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pizza for table no. 3!" The chef said while passing me the pizza. From the start of work today till now, there was A LOT of people. I guess it's Saturday tomorrow so many people are able to stay out later.

I was busy to the point that I didn't even notice BTS was already outside the restuarant, performing for almost an hour already. But as much as I wanted to hear them singing and rapping, I could not as my boss is still in the restuarant, literally watching all of us working, and yes, watching me in particular. 

'Tsk, this boss is really annoying. Not as if I would dare daydream again.' I thought while wiping the table. 

Noticing that the sky is getting darker, I looked at my watch and it shows the time of '12am.' 

'YES! 30 minutes more.' I thought to myself. Just then, I saw BTS walking in the restuarant.

"Excuse me, can we place our order now?" I heard one of them saying. 

Wait a minute, what is that guy's name again? Rap.. whatt?? I thought really hardly for a minute, before remembering his name. "Oh yes! Rap Monster!" 

And again, just as I was about to take their order, SooMin quickly went over their table and took it before me. Seeing that she's taking their order, I decided to text Sehun as I have nothing to do at the moment and my boss isn't looking anymore. I was texting him for a good 5minutes before I heard the chef calling out to me again.

"Minah! Take the pizza to table no. 7!" The chef called out loudly enough for me to hear. I quickly went to take the pizza from him and headed to table no.7. And guess what, it's the table BTS is sitting at.

"Here's the pizza. Enjoy!" I said while putting the pizza down on the table. When I was about to turn around and walk away, I heard them calling me.

"Excuse me! Minah!" 

"Yes? Is there anything I can help you?" I said to the person who called me, who was the Rap Monster guy. 

"I think you made a mistake. We ordered the vegeterian pizza and this pizza is clearly not vegeterian." He said with this deep voice. 

"But here it clearly states 'Beef pizza'. Wait let me check for you." Just as I replied him, my boss overheard everything and he walked up to where we were and shouted at me.

"Choi Minah! How many times do I have to shout at you? Why do you keep making mistakes?!" My boss shouted while pushing my shoulder a little.

"I'm not the one who took their order! I didn't know there was a mistake!" I said CALMLY.

Without any notice, my boss slapped me in the face and shouted. 

"Don't try to deny! You don't have to report to work anymore! Many students your age can work properly without making mistakes!"

Everybody was in shock, even BTS. And I started crying but of course, I didn't wail loudly. And luckily, there isn't many customers left in the restuarant compared to earlier just now. So not many people saw me getting slapped.

I didn't know what to do, and just then I heard Rap Monster saying something again. 

"You shouldn't slap your worker, mister. I'm sorry, it's our mistake, we will just have this pizza." RapMon said, trying to solve this misunderstanding. 

Feeling embarrased that I got slapped, I quickly ran into the lockers room and calmed myself down. It was already 12.15, another 15minutes to the end of my shift and I didn't want Sehun to see me in this crying state, so I quickly texted him and said that SooMin will be going home together with me, so he didn't have to fetch me back. 

Luckily Sehun didn't ask more, he just said to call him anytime if I needed help. 

Afterwards, I wanted to change out of my work uniform, so I searched for my casual clothes in my bag.

"Haish!! Where is my casual clothes?" I said annoyingly while trying to find it in my bag. 

"Uh yes, I didn't pack it in today morning. Life so much for me today." I said while taking my school uniform out and zipping my bag afterwards.

'I guess I can only wear my school uniform back today.' I thought to myself while looking in the mirror to make sure my cheeks isn't THAT red anymore.

After changing, I didn't want to face my boss and maybe BTS, so I walked back and fourth in the lockers room before gathering the courage to walk out.

As much as I hated talking to my boss now, I did not want to lose this part-time job.

"Boss, I'm sorry." I said cooly without looking him in the eye. And that annoying boss didn't say anything, but THREW the money I worked for this month to me. Idiot boss, I apologize already, what more do you want??!! And it's not even my fault! I can feel my eyes warming up with tears again, so I quickly took my hard-earned money and ran out of the restuarant. As much as I wanted peace, I saw all 7 BTS guys outside the restuarant, leaning against the glass window.

"Hey!" All of them said when they saw me. 

Feeling really frustrated already, I tried controlling my temper.

"What do you all want?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Ermm, where do you stay? Do you need us to send you back? It's pretty dangerous for a girl to go home alone at this timing." RapMon said. 

Upon hearing this, I felt really bad for talking to them in an annoyed tone earlier. But hey! They were partly the cause of me losing this part-time job. 

Before I can reply, another guy said something.

"If you don't trust us, we can send you to your train station or bus station at least. Oh and I'm Jimin by the way."

As much as I wanted to reject them, I suddenly thought about the ert encounter I had previously. Feeling scared, I accepted their offer. 

I walked behind them and I noticed that they are just like Exo, they like to tease and joke around each other too. While I'm still deep in my thoughts, I heard somebody speaking to me, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Hey." 

I turned my head to face that owner of that voice. 

"My name's Jungkook, and i'm 17. How old are you?" That guy said, with his face as red as a tomato, literally.

"Hi, I'm Minah and i'm 17 too." I said, trying to smile. 

"Then I guess we are friends now?" He said.

'Wow, just an intro of our names and age and we're friends? Oh okay...' I thought to myself.

I didn't say anything, but just nodded my head shyly. 

After a good 30minutes of silence, we finally reached my train station. 

"Thank you. And sorry for talking to you all annoyingly just now." I said to the 7 of them. I then bowed to them and when I was about to walk away, I heard someone calling me again.

"Minah! Can I ask you which school you are studying in now?" Jungkook said.

Without thinking much, I just replied him.

"Grand Seoul High School." I said while pointing to my school logo on the uniform I'm wearing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

READ ME

HELLO! Chapter 4 is up! I hope you all enjoy the story :)  And even Xmas has already past, I would still like to wish you all a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year! If 2014 was tough for you, pls don't give up but continue to stay strong alright! 2015 will be better :) Anyway, pls enjoy reading and I will improve on how I write my stories too. Thanks!

-Kaizninja