Chapter 9

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

Arriving at the main building, Mark and I both got out and entered the building. Walking silently through the halls we entered the office where the PD was sitting in. She looked up when she heard our footsteps and gestured for us to sit down. Sitting across from her we watched as she placed two pieces of paper in front of each of us.

"I've revised the schedules to accommodate both your activities to the best of my abilities. Under each specific day is a list of activities that will be happening. As you see, on Monday, Mark you will be dropping off Jihyun off at her university and picking her up once her classes end. And on another day Jihyun you will be accompanying Mark to M! Countdown rehearsal and live filming. This will allow viewers to get a behind the scenes feel." She did air quotes around behind the scenes.

"If there are any other activities that you want to do or any questions and concerns, you may write them on the separate piece of paper and drop it off in my office whenever you can. Any questions?" She inquired peering at us over her glasses.

Glancing over the activities schedule briefly I shook my head as Mark did the same.

"Off you two go then. Tomorrow's schedule is on the list so look it over and have a general idea of what's happening. Jihyun you will be having a couple of cameras following you to and from your classes. We've reached out to your university and they've allowed it for tomorrow. Also, when you guys get back home we'll be doing a daily behind the scenes question and answers." She told us before pushing us out the door. Blinking at the now closed door, Mark and I left the building climbing into the van that was still waiting patiently by the curb.

"Are you excited for school?" Mark asked breaking the silence. I shrugged.

"Scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter