Chapter 20

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

Mark and I had gotten a lot closer to the point where we spent every waking moment apart texting. Outside of filming we were always trying to catch up with a coffee or something. Sometimes after work and classes I'd just hang out with the GOT7 boys minus Jackson in their practice room learning dances. Mark was estatic when I had told him that I was signing to a label.

"What's your CEO like?" He asked munching on a bag of cookies he had stolen from Jr. earlier.

"He's like a little kid." I started grabbing a cookie and munching thoughtfully. "He's like Jiwoo and Taehwan combined. He honestly doesn't act like a CEO. He reminds me of a mother hen looking after all her little chicks."

"Are you getting a manager?"

I nodded. "I don't know who it is yet. I've only met the CEO, receptionist, music director, dance instructor and a handful of trainees."

Mark nodded thoughtfully while munching on his cookie, his eyes made it seem like he was deep in thought. My phone rang breaking the silence. I pulled it out before accepting the call without looking at the screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hyunnie!" A familiar voice rang through it happily.

"Hi Jaeli-ssi." I responded politely.

"I told you to call me oppa!" He chided at me. "Are you free now to meet your manager?"

I let out a shrug before realizing he couldn't see me.

"Sure." I started before looking at Mark who raised an eyebrow in my direction in question. "Can I bring someone with me?"

"Sure sure." He responded. "See you soon Hyunnie!"

I got up as Mark did as well slipping his hand into mine as we left the building.

"Where are we going?" He asked while smiling at some of the fans that were walking beside us and snapping pictures.

"Jaeli oppa said my manager's at the building."

The building loomed closer and closer as we made our way over. Stepping through the glass doors I waved at the receptionist before making my way to Jaeli's office and knocking softly.

"Come in!"

Stepping inside, I saw he was talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter