Chapter 7

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

I stood there reading the giant card that was handed to me as Mark stood next to me peering over my shoulder.

"Mission number 1, introduce your spouse to your friends." I blinked as I finished reading the card. I turned to look at Mark.

"Who wants to go first?" I inquired. He held out a hand as I look confused. 

"Rock Paper Scissors!" He answered with no hesitation. I raised an eyebrow at his choice of action but wordlessly held out my hand as well.

"Rock, Paper Scissors...shoot!" We said together before seeing who had one. The camera zoomed in closer at our game. I had out paper while Mark had out scissors.

"Scissors beats paper, so you get to go first!" He answered before running his fingers across my hand in a scissoring motion. I pouted but pulled out my phone.

Unnie, where are you? [Sent 10:00AM]

At practice! Why? [Received 10:05AM]

I need to introduce you to Mark for our first mission >.< [Sent 10:10AM]

Oooh, I finally get to meet your husband?! You know where Cube Entertainment is right? Just tell them Hyuna of 4Minute sent you. If they don't let you in call me and I'll come get you! [Received 10:15AM]

"Where's...." I trailed off before squinting at my phone's tiny screen. "Cube Entertainment?" I stared at my phone dumbfounded. I only knew JYP and SM and BigHIt. Mark pulled me in the direction of the van before telling the van driver where to go.

"What are we going there for?" He asked confused.

"Meeting my best friend Hyuna. She's debuting at the end of this week in a group." I answered happily. Finally Hyuna would be able to live out her dream and her love for performing. 

"All your friends are debuting?" He tilted his head cutely. I shook my head before explaining.

"Hyuna's my only friend. I don't trust others." I answered simply not wanting to reveal why I actually had no friends. Mark gave me a look like he didn't believe me but didn't press the matter further as we pulled up in front of Cube Entertainment's building.

Strolling inside I headed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter