Chapter 6

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

Mark was lounging on the couch and I was staring into one of the mounted cameras.  PD and the cameramen had all left for the day before informing us they would be back here the next morning.  I continued to make funny faces into the camera and moved around as it followed my every move.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked, amusement laced in his voice.

I looked at him over my shoulder before returning my attention back to the camera.

"Making faces at the camera. I think we're friends now.  It follows my every move."

Mark snorted in response. "Sounds like a stalker." He said nonchalantly.

I pouted before joining him on the couch.  "It's not nice to call people names."

He stared at me before scoffing. "It's a camera. Am I losing my wife to a camera?"

Before I could respond my stomach let out a loud grumble that sent Mark into a fit of laughter.

"Y-yah." I pouted as my face resembled that of a boiled lobster.

"Come on." He said pulling me into the kitchen. "Let's get Jinnie's stomach fed before she eats the entire house."

"Ramyun it is. Until we buy groceries." He shrugs as he moves me to the high stool near the breakfast bar and makes me sit as he rummages around the kitchen some more. I watched as Mark ran around the kitchen preparing the ramyun.  Somehow he managed to find a couple of eggs and some random stalks of green vegetable and tossed that in.  Soon enough, there was a bowl of steaming ramyun in front of me.  My mouth was watering as I stared at it.

"Eat up." Was all he said before he dug into his own bowl.

Finishing up our quick dinner, I helped Mark wash the dishes before we escaped back into the living room and watching tv. Currently it was a re-run of M!Countdown. I grabbed the remote from him and raisted the volume up as BTS came on stage to sing their song.  My eyes stayed glued to the tv. Although I didn't know many kpop bands, I knew BTS and was a fan of them.  Seeing them on tv always bought a smile to my face.  As they finished their stage I leaned back on the couch.  Mark turned to me pouting.

"You know who BTS is but you don't know GOT7."

I stared at him.

"BTS just...helped me get out of the dark hole I was in." i said quietly. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter