Chapter 3

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

I let myself be dragged around by Mark who seemed determined to go somewhere. We got a lot of curious stares, probably because Mark was wearing a beanie, a mask, and sunglasses.  To be honest, he looked a bit strange. We weaved around crowds and crowds of people until we stopped.

"Here we are!" He exclaimed.  I peered around him to notice we were at Lotte World. One of the best amusement parks in Korea. Paying for both of our tickets, he pulled me through the gate as we stood in the center taking in all the sights and smells that stood out before us.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me waiting patiently for my response. I stared in awe at all the rides from small rides to monster dropping ones.

"I don't know..." I managed out eyes wide and darting from one ride to another. I wanted to ride them all.  I heard him chuckle beside me.

"Never been to an amusement park?" He asked.

I shook my head in response.

"We'll start here and make our way around the whole park then." He told me while pulling me into a ride.

Hours passed as we hopped on one ride to the next.  Along the way, we ate all the junk food that we could.  Mark even won me a giant plushie that I was holding under my arm. Soon enough, the afternoon quickly turned into nighttime as bright lights and stars filled the dark sky.  Both of us were exhausted.  Heading to the last ride on the map, we sat in the ferris wheel as it slowly made it's way up.  My face was pressed aganist the glass as I took in the breath taking view of the city below me.  Every so often it would stop to let people off and on the ferris wheel.

"Had fun today?" Mark asked from beside me.  He had taken off his sunglasses and mask. I nodded holding tightly onto my plushie.

"The most fun I've had in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter