Chapter 2

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

Before I could even process who the guy was sitting in front of me, I noticed the producer heading over out of the corner of my eye with the camera guy in tow. Standing in front of us, she spoke into the microphone she was holding.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the first episode of We Got Married Seaon 5.  Our couple for this season will be our winner from our contest last month and a member from one of Korea's currently hottest boy bands."  The camera zoomed in on the guy sitting oppsite of me first, who gave an eye smile.

"Our husband for this season is non other than GOT7's Mark Tuan!" The camera swivled to face me.  I let out a small smile.  "Our wife for this season is our contest winner Jihyun Kim. We hope that you will all support our couple on their endless adventurers." The camera focused back on the producer as another camera started recording our interactions.

"What year are you?" Mark asked curiously.

"1993. Of December though." I answered.

"You have to call me oppa then!“ He exclaimed happily.

"Mark...Oppa....?" I asked unsurely.  I had never called anyone oppa in my life seeing as the only friend I had was Hyuna.

"You're in school then?" Mark asked curiously.

I nodded slightly before answering. "I'm in uni."

"Waah." Mark's eyes seem to sparkle.  "My wifey's so smart.  What are you studying?"

"Business. I want to be able to help my friend run her club in the future. How is it being an idol?" I asked curiously, slowly letting my barriers fall a bit but at the same time keeping my guard up.  I wondered what he was like off camera.

Mark leaned back, crossing both his arms behind his head.

"It's busy." He answered truthfully. "Practice starts early and ends late.  I don't get to see my family as often as I'd like. Sometimes I just wish I could be a normal kid again but at the same time, I'm happy that I got to where I am. Making fans happy makes me happy."

I nodded understanding what he was feeling but also feeling jealous.  I wished I had my parents with me still, or at least a sibling. The camera blinked off as the producer wondered over again.

"That was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter