Chapter 10

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

I quietly padded into the bathroom before closing the door and turning the shower on full blast. Stepping under the steaming water I felt it massage and relax my tense muscles. After washing my hair and body, I stepped out and dried off on a towel before slipping into a pair of shorts and long sleeved flannel. Blowdrying my hair, I applied minimal make up and stepped out of the bathroom. Mark was still dead asleep. Oblivious to the world around him.  I quickly whipped up an American style breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and toast for two people. I glanced at the clock to see that I was still relative early. I heard the shower in the other room go on and assumed that Mark was awake.

Soon enough, a sleepy eyed Mark stepped out dressed in a loose tshirt and jeans. His hair dripping water everywhere he went before he finished drying it off. I gave him an amused look as he shoved the food into his mouth. Placing my dishes into the sink, I grabbed my backpack and slid on my shoes before waiting patiently for Mark. Grabbing his car keys, he slipped out the door behind me and locked it. Climbing into the car we began a quiet journey to school.

"Why are your classes so early?" He asked yawning. I shrugged.

"Cause the school wants to torture us. Shouldn't you be used to waking up so early though?" I asked curiously. He shook his head. 

"We havent' had to go into practice till like 9AM lately. Filming has given me more time to sleep and lose my sense of time." He answered as he pulled to a stop by the curb. I was glad that the windows were tinted so I could hide from the wandering gaze of the students passing by. I didn't want to go out there. I would be eaten alive.

"Scared?" Mark asked as he took in my reaction. I could only nod. He reached over and patted my arm.

"Don't worry about it. You already know who your true friend is so you can just ignore everyone else that tries to befriend you because you're on the show." I gave him an unsure look before he pressed his fingers near the corner of my lips and pusehd them into an upward motion.

"Don't frown. It doesn't suit you." I deadpanned while he let out a chuckle.

"Off you go before you're late. Hyuna should be there I think. Your phone hasn't stopped vibrating." Taking a deep breath I gave Mark a small smile before climbing out of the passenger seat. Hoisting my backpack onto my shouders, I took another deep breath before making my way to the front doors. Immediately students starting whispering as I walked past them.

She got selected to be on We Got Married with GOT7's Mark.

Wow, she's so lucky. I'd kill to be in her position.

Do you think that if we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter