Chapter 14

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

Mark and I had gotten pretty close to one another, almost to the point where we were texting one another constantly when we apart. Almost as if...we were dating. To be honest, I was starting to like Mark. Scratch that, I knew I liked him.

Since there was no filming today, I decided to stay indoors and catch up on all the missing shows, I'd missed. Grabbing my laptop, I padded into the small living that I had and piled pillows and blankets onto the large fluffy rug I had purchased a couple of days ago. Loading an episode of Pretty Little Liars, I waited for it to buffer a bit and decided to check around on the web. Opening up the We Got Married website, I was greeted with a colorful layout. Each of the couples had a picture tab on the top. Clicking on mine and Mark's I scrolled down to read the comments section.

Mark and Jihyun are so cute together! I really wish they'd be a real couple.

Jinnie's really cute when she smiles!

I'm glad that Jinnie's opening up to him more. Although I know this is a show, it feels as if it was real.

MaJi forever!

I love this couple to bits. I wonder how Jihyun is taking the news though.

@Above, me too. I think my own heart shattered when I read it.

Unnie, if you're reading this don't be sad! We all support you! If you ever want to talk you can post here and we'll be here for you!!

I blinked at the last few comments. What news? Filming and homework and work had taken up most of my time. I barely had enough time to sleep, let alone keep up with all the latest gossip. I pouted knowing that I wasn't even able to catch up on BTS' news. Pulling up Navar, I clicked on the gossip section to see what was posted. I could feel my eyes widen as I clicked on an article and read the contents.

BREAKING! GOT7'S MARK DATING MISS A'S SU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter