Chapter 8

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

I followed Mark as he led me through a trail of long hallways. Pictures of GOT7, Miss A, 2AM and 2PM lined the walls. Stopping by two glass doors I could hear shouts of hyung from inside. Noticing my nervousness, Mark took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze before pushing the glass doors and leading me inside. Immediately five pairs of eyes turned to us.

"Oh Mark you're back!" One said while coming over and patting Mark on the back before taking notice of me. "And who is this pretty lady?" He asked with a curious smile.

"Annyeonghaseo Jihyun inmida." I said immediately bowing nintey degrees.

"Oh! So this is Mark's wife!" One exclaimed before bowing as well. “Hi there! I'm GOT7's leader Jaebum but you can call me JB."

"I'm Jr!" Another one yelled from across the room.

"Hi Noona! I'm BamBam." Another posed cutely.

"And I'm Yugyeom. That's Youngjae over there dead on the floor." To which the tired Youngjae lifted an arm.

I nodded quietly as each of them introduced themselves before counting. Five here...plus Mark that's six. Wasn't there suppose to be seven of them?

JB noticed my confusion. "Jackson's our seventh member but he's filming for Roommates." He answered my unasked question. Ah, that made more sense now. I felt a tug on my arm and saw BamBam beaming next to me.

"Want to see our new routine?" He asked excitedly to which I nodded. He dragged me out of Mark's grip and led me to where Yugyeom was standing. Both of them started teaching me the steps to one of their songs.

 

Mark's POV:

I watched as Jihyun interacted with BamBam and Yugyeom. She seemed more at ease with the younger members. I was kind of glad Jackson wasn't here. He'd probably scare the poor girl with his flamboyant attitude.

JB rolled on the balls of his feet as JR joined us.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter