Chapter 1

When Dark Turns Into Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun's POV:

I sat there staring at the open letter on the kitchen table. This had to be some kind of joke.  Who would even put my name in the lottery.  It had to be a prank. I picked up the letter again re-reading the contents.

Dear Miss Jihyun Kim,

Congratulations! You have been chosen as the individual to star in our reality TV series "We got Married." We appreciate you taking the time to enter out lottery for this once in a lifetime chance.  Please head to the "Shining Star Cafe" located next to Seoul Towers to meet your on-screen husband!

Sincerely,

We got Married Producer and Staff

It had to be a joke.  There was no other way. I started getting up from the table before stopping.

"Neh, Jinnie, I entered your name into the We Got Married lottery.  It'd defintely be an experience you'd enjoy."

I sighed as I sat back down.  I forgot Hyuna had entered me.  I wasn't even listening to what she was saying that day, just nodding along and agreeing to whatever she said. I glanced at the clock before looking back at the letter.  Guess I should get dressed and head to this coffee shop. Going into my room, I changed into a pair of acid wash skinny jeans and a blank tank top before pulling a giant black hoodie over it.  Slipping in my hightops, I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and headed out the door.

Luckily the coffee shop was close to where I lived. After 15mins I reached the coffee shop that was lined with cars and large buses.  Taking a deep breath I pushed open the door, hearing the bell jingle at my arrival. Staff members looking up as I entered.  I hated people staring at me.  One of them approached me.

"This is a closed se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter