Still You

What If ...
She wouldn't respond. I already got off my side and carried her inside her apartment.
I typed the passcode and it opened. Tch. She hasn't changed it. :")
 
Anyway we went inside and set her in her bed. Her temperaure is really high! HyoRin ah don't make oppa worry please?? 
 
I prepared a sponge bath for her and I also scoured her medicine cabinet for fever meds. After getting everything, I gave her a sponge bath, she was murmuring.
 
"O-oppa. Gajima."
 
"I'm not going anywhere HyoRin-ah. Oppa is here."
 
"Gajima."
 
I don't know why she's being like this. Maybe because of her fever?
 
I made her soup as well so she can eat.
 
"HyoRin-ah you have to eat."
 
"Ani. I don't want to."
 
With her eyes closed she kept talking to me. I didn't really force her to eat she might not like it or just throw up. So I just let her rest. 
 
I hugged her while she was sleeping. I didn't care if I got sick as well, I just needed to do that.
 
I missed her. So much. 
 
 
HyoRin's POV:
 
I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping, I looked at it and saw Donghae oppa's text asking if I was home already so I tried to call him but no response. I looked around and saw that I was already in my room. How is that possible? But I .. OHHHHHH.
 
I suddenly remembered Sungmin drove me home but where is ... 
 
I felt an arm hugging my waist I looked back to whom it belongs to and saw Sungmin. OH GOSH WHY IS HE HUUGING ME?!
 
I tried to remove his arm but he just hugged me tighter. The heck Sungmin-ah? 
 
"Oh you're awake."
 
"Eung. What happened?"
 
I tried standing up but it was impossible. My head feels so heavy and my body as well.
 
"Don't get up Rin-ah. We were on our way here when you passed out so I carried you here."
 
"You c-carried me?"
 
"Of course. I woulnd't wanna leave you in the car right?"
 
Oh yeah. Babbo!! ┗(•̀へ •́ ╮ )
 
"Oh. M-mianhae."
 
"What for?"
 
"For being a burden."
 
I looked away but he toched my chin and made me look his way. GOSH. WE WERE INCHES APART! 
o(>< )o
"Ani. You're never a burden."
 
I felt myself blushing with that and he moved in closer and closer. Is he really?!
We were getting there when my phone rang. Tch. Great. Who could you be to disturb us?! Wait what?!
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hey are you home yet? You didn't reply to my texts and sorry I missed your call."
 
"O-oppa? Uhm mianhae I kinda uhm .."
 
"Why is your voice like that? Are you sick??"
 
"Eung. Geurom but i'm kinda fine now."
 
"Kinda? How did you get home?"
 
I gave Sungmin the what-the-heck-should-I-tell-him-he-cant-know look. And he simply stared back dumbfounded.
 
"Uhm I drove?"
 
"Ya you shouldn't do that when your sick. What if you passed out or something?!"
 
"Ani. Gwenchana oppa. I got home didn't I?"
 
"Fine. Are you alone? I someone taking care of you?"
 
"Uhm I think so?"
 
"What? I'm gonna go there."
 
"WAIT WHAT? NO!"
 
"Wae?! Why are you panicking? i'm just gonna visit!"
 
"Well I don't wanna be a bother."
 
"Well you're not. Where do you live?"
 
"Ani oppa. Just visit me when i'm already okay? Okay? Bye!!"
 
Now I know that's just mean but i had to! I didn't know what to do :(
 
Donghae's POV:
 
"What? I'm gonna go there."
 
"WAIT WHAT? NO!"
 
"Wae?! Why are you panicking? i'm just gonna visit!"
 
"Well I don't wanna be a bother."
 
"Well you're not. Where do you live?"
 
"Ani oppa. Just visit me when i'm already okay? Okay? Bye!!"
 
Before I could say anything she already hung up on me. What's wrong with her?? I really wanted to go but .... AHA! I'M SUCH A SMART FISH!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
 
**********************************************************
 
UDAAATTTEEEEE FOR YOU MII LOVELIES! PLEASE CONTINUE READING THO SOMETIMES MY UPDATES ARE BORING. VERY SORRY FOR THAT. WELL ANYWAY THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTERS!~ <3