FUTURE LOVE?

What If ...

Sungmin’s POV:

 

Manager hyung asked me to find Donghae. Why me? Yaish. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

 

Originally I was looking for Hyorin but I guess she already left.  :/

 


I made my way to the parking lot and saw him there jumping up and down, grinning like a fool.

 

 

“YA LEE DONGHAE!”

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

 

“Nothing hyung. Let’s go?”

 

 

I looked at where he was and nothing there. Is he going crazy?

He wrapped his arms around my waist and walked into the studio.

 

 

“I’m so happy hyung!”

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

“Sooooo haapppyyy!”

 

 

“You two! Let’s go!”

 

 

We got in the car and Donghae seems so happy still.

 

 

“What are you grinning about?”

 

"Oh nothing. Today is soooo great!!"

 

He grinned like a little kid. Well he is a five year old stuck in a 27 year old's body. Lol.

 

So I just chose to ignore him and go to sleep.

 

Hyorin's POV:

 

When I got to my house I quickly ran to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. 

 

DID I REALLY DO THAT?? DID HE REALLY ASKED THAT?! SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!!~ 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

MY ULTIMATE BIAS JUST ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!! THE FLIP! THE FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I spun around like a ballerina when I got to my room and lay down on my bed. I'M IN HEAVEN!! :"")

Then my phone suddenly dinged. I looked at it and ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''')

 

"Thanks for giving me your number. I was kinda nervous that you were gonna turn me down. :( anyway are you home?"

 

"What? Why would I do that?? Yeah I just got home how bout you? :)"

 

"I dunno. But i'm really glad you didn't reject me. :) have you eaten?"

 

So we went on texting each other and it went on for days. We would steal glances from each other during the photoshoot. I don't know if they noticed it already or what but when it was Donghae's turn we would be comfortable with each other.

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

Last day of the shoot! Hyorin seems to be ignoring me. I can't find a way to talk to her. Ugh!!

Then when she was shooting the other guys she was all laughs and smiles but how come when she's shooting me she'd only give me short smiles and we won't even talk unless she'd made me change my pose. UNFAIR TREATMENT I TELL YOU! UNFAIR!!!

 ( ≧Д≦)

 

I watched her closely. She's even more prettier than I remember? Those eyes. Lips. Why did this ever happen to us? :(

 

My thoughts were disrupted when I saw her smiling and I looked where she was looking and there I saw Donghae smiling back. YA!! ARE YOU TWO DATING OR SOMETHING?! THIS CAN'T BE!!! >________<