SOMEBODY PUNCH ME!!!!! (*/∇\*)

What If ...

HyoRin's POV:

 

So after eating I felt really sleepy. Donghae took out the bowl to the kitchen and I tried to keep my eyes open but ........... zZzZzZzzz ......

 

I woke up not realizing that I fell asleep at the edge of the bed. I looked to my side and ..

 

 

SHOOT.

 

WHAT?

 

WHY??

 

HOW?? :""")

 

Donghae was sleeping on the side of the bed with his head on the bed and sitting on the floor. Yaish this guy! I really wouldn't mind him sleeping beside me and cuddling with me.

 

He was just like an angel. I know it mean to stare at people but c'mon! Its Lee freaking Donghae in my room taking care of me and just inches away from me!!  o(≧∇≦o)

I scooted closer until I was literally inches away from him. I swept his hair on the side. I can't believe i'm touching his face. He's not that flawless but so darn handsome. His nose. Ugh perfect! His lips I wonder how they taste like soft they are ... 

 

He flinched so I pretended to be asleep again. So close!!! XD

 

Donghae's POV:

 

I felt something touch my face, well someone. I opened my eyes and saw her sleeping close to me. Can i get more luckier?? O(≧∇≦)O

I know it's mean to stare but she's so pretty. I touched her hair which caused her to move. I didn't know what to do. Fudge!! 

 

"Oh? Oppa? Waegeure?"

 

Say something stupid!

 

"Oh you're awake."

 

Ah DUUHHH?!?!?!?!?! 

 

"En. You're still here? Isn't your manager looking for you?"

 

"Uhm well not really. L-let me take your temperature."

 

"Oh okay. The thermometer is over there."

 

"How are you feeling?"

 

"Much better actually. Donghae is a very good nurse!"

 

"Hey what happened to oppa??"

 

"Oh uhm yeah. You might not want me to call you that because we're really not close."

 

"Ani. Gwenchana."

 

Hyo Rin's POV:

 

"Ani. Gwenchana."

 

He smiled at me. OMG I can die right now!! o(≧∇≦o) :""""""")

 

"Okaaaaay oppa."

 

"Good. So arm up!"

 

I raised my arm a little but I flinched.

 

"Oh? Is something wrong??"

 

"N-nothing. I-i'm ticklish"

 

I buried my face in the pillow. Gosh this is embarrasing!! (*/ω\*)

 

"Oh okaay. Cute! You put it then."

 

Cute? Did he say cute?! I'm cute??? ASDFGHJKL!!! :""")

 

He got the thermometer and looked at it.

 

"Ah your fever has already gone down! That's good! So are you hungry? You've been asleep for quite sometime."

 

YES!!

 

"Ani. Gwenc ... " 

 

My stomach growled. Thank you so much for putting me to shame. (⊙﹏⊙✿)

 

"Looks like you are. C'mon let's eat!"

 

He pulled out his phone to order food.

 

"Hope you like Chinese."

 

I just nodded. *sigh* I feel like i'm the luckiest girl in the world right now!! 〜(^∇^〜)

 

Donghae's POV:

 

So we had dinner, talked and even watched a movie then manager hyung called asking where I am. Why do you have to kill the moment?! (」゜ロ゜)」

 

"Uhm Hyo Rin ... "

 

"You have to go?"

 

"Ye."

 

"Oh. Uhm then go. I don't want you to be scolded by your manager."

 

"But can I see you again?"

 

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

 

"We'll just see."

 

DARN YOU WOMAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YES?!

 

YOU NEED TO PLAY COOL! DON'T WANNA PLAY EASY TO GET NOW DON'T WE?!

 

UGH WHATEVER BRAIN!!

 

"Oh. Well I'll be going now."

 

"Let me walk you down."

 

"Ani. No need. Just walk me out the door. You still need to rest you know."

 

"Okay."

 

"Thank you for today Dong ... I mean oppa. You take care and please text me when you get home."

 

"Arraseo. Rest well! See you soon!!"

 

What he did next I didn't expect ......