Surprise Surprise

What If ...

HyoRin's POV:

 

After that incident with Donghae and Sungmin, they became busy and we just communicated through calls and texts. And maaaaan they are both persistent!! (o゜ー゜o)

 

And when I say persistent they send me these random gifts. I wanna refuse but they are just so pretty!! ~( ´•︵•` )~

 

I knooooow its bad to date, text two guys at once but its not like I'm already dating both of them right? 「(゚ペ)

 

Then one day ..

 

I came home from a shoot and I'm sooooooo tired! I just wanna lie in my bed and sleep in. Then I opened my apartment it was pitch black. Usually my small light would be open but when I opened the lights there were balloons on the ceiling with pictures hanging from it. Just like ...

 

 

"Hey gorgeous."

 

 

Oh. My. Glob. It is him! (」゜ロ゜)」

 

 

"W-what are you doing here?"

 

 

"I missed you so I decided to surprise you."

 

 

With the balloons? Which you set up for our 5th anniversary?? Ugh. Why is my heart beating soooo fast?! (≧▼≦;)

 

 

"D-don't you have a schedule or something?"

 

 

"Would I be here if I did?"

 

 

Yeah stupid girl. (・`ェ´・)つ

 

 

"Ahuh. So what's why the balloons?"

 

 

"I remembered that you liked these kinds of surprises."

 

 

Then I walked around to see the photos. These were our photos from before, from the silly ones to the most candid ones. It honestly made me smile and reminisce the times we shared. Do I still really love him? (⊙_☉)

 

A pair of arms hugged my waist and his hot breath was on my ears.

 

"Rin-ah. Saranghae."

 

Saranghae? Did I hear that right? I feel myself blushing from his statement.

 

"Why?"

 

 

"What?"

 

"Why do you still love me. After what I did?"

 

 

He made me face him and lifted my chin. His eyes were onto mine. Ugh. Stop it Sungmin!

 

 

"I have always loved you Hyorin. Ever since our break up my heart only longed for you. I'm so glad that I found you again. You're my forever."

 

 

Unknowingly tears started to fall from my eyes. I thought my feelings for him had already been long gone but why am I feeling this way?

 

 

He hugged me tight and whispered;

 

 

"I'm sorry I wasn't man enough to chase after you when I should have. I let you slip away. But now I won't let that happen again."

 

 

I broke from the hug but he held my hands and placed them on his neck. Looking at his eyes, its like being in a trance. I can see that he's sincere. Should I ...

 

 

*doorbell*

 

Huh?? Who could that be??

 

 

"I'll get it for you."

 

 

Before I could snap out of it, Sungmin was already at the door. I was supposed to stop him because what if it was so...

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Hey lovelies! Sorry for the super late update. Was kinda busy with work. I'll try my best to update as often as I can. More chapters to come! Thank you so much for your comments and views! I love you all! <3