EOTTOKE?! ( ゚Д゚)<!!

What If ...

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

 

I stood up and followed her. Whoever that is really killed the moment. -___-

 

I heard her gasp which made me run to her.

 

 

 

 

"Nuguya?"

 

 

 

*with a very low voice*  "Ssshhh! You need to go!"

 

( ゚Д゚)<!!

 

 

HyoRin's POV

 

Fudge! How did he know where I live?! Oh yeah the reason why I'm dragging Ming out because it was Donghae. O__O

 

 

"Oppa you need to go please!"

 

 

 

"Wae??"

 

 

 

"Just please?!"

 

 

 

He dragged him to the fire exit and let him down.

 

 

 

"We'll talk some other time okay?! Bye!!"

 

 

 

I shut down the window and watched as he descended the stairs.

 

I hurriedly went to the door and fixed myself before opening it.

 

 

 

"O-oppa! W-what are you doing here?? How did you even know where I live??"

 

 

((╬ಠ﹏ಠ))

 

Donghae's POV:

 

 

Soo as being the smart fish I am. I asked manager hyung for the number of her assistant.

 

 

"Wae do you need it??"

                                               

 

"I handed her my bracelet a while ago and forgot to get it from her."

 

 

"You really need it?!”

 

 

"You know how important that is to me Hyung! Pleeeaaassseeee?!"

 

 

"Yaish this kid. Arraseo arraseo!!"

 

 

 

Yes! Hahaha! So I got the number and pretended to be manager hyung.

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

 

"Ah yeah. Is this Minji, Park Hyorin's assistant?"

 

 

"Y-ye. Waeguere? Nuguseyo?"

 

 

"Ah this is Super Junior's manager."

 

 

"Ah! Ajusshi! What do you need?"

 

 

"I need to know her address. One of my boys left an important item with her."

 

 

"Geure? Uhm okay. So her address is ..."

 

 

 

Yeah. I know. Lame. But on the bright side I got her address! Assa! You the man Lee Donghae! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

 

So I followed her instructions and ta-da! I'm here!

 

I went up to her floor and rang the doorbell.

 

It’s taking her a while to answer so I rang it a few more times.

 

She answered the door and she was panting a bit.

 

 

"D-Donghae! What? How? Why??"

 

 

"Uhm hi? I'm here to take care of you. I got your address from your assistant and because I'm worried you alone here with no one to take care of you."

 

(*^▽^*)

 

He smiled at me again and I put a mental note that I should talk to Minji abt giving out my address. (;¬_¬)

 

 

"You shouldn't have oppa. That’s really sweet of you."

 

 

"Shiro. But I want to. So no buts, ifs or whatever it is to reject me. "

 

 

He passed by me and walk to my kitchen. Yaish this kid!

 

 

"Did you eat already? Did you drink your medicine?"

 

 

"Geunde. Aniya."

 

 

"Yaish this girl!"

 

 

"Perfect! I have ramen here! I also bought ice cream and other feel good food."

 

 

I just stood there looking at him. As he excitedly brought out the things he bought.

 

 

I felt my head pound. Adrenaline rush had already died down and I lost my balance. I was expecting to kiss the floor but instead a pair of arms held my waist.

 

 

"Ya. Hyorin ah. Gwenchana?? I'll take you to your bedroom."

 

 

"Ani. Gwenchana. I can do ..."

 

 

Before I knew it he swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style to my room.

 

I really couldn't refuse. To be carried bridal style by the Lee Donghae, the most amazing thing that can happen to a fangirl!! I inhaled his scent. Oh dang he even smells good. :")

 

He let me down on the bed and I pouted for I was already away from his strong arms and manly chest. :(

 

"You stay here okay? I'll just prepare the ramen for you to eat. Arraseo?"

 

 

“A-arraseo.”

The heck are you stuttering Rin?! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

 

So after a few minutes. I was kinda worried. Maybe Donghae is already burning down the house?! Well its not that I don’t trust him but then again its just ramen so why the heck am I worrying again??

 

My thoughts were interrupted when he came through the door. Thank goodness everything is still okay. Lol!

 

 

“Cha! Here we go!”

 

 He sat beside me, got a spoon and placed it in front of my mouth.

 

“W-wae? I can do it by myself oppa. Oops. Uhm I mean Donghae.”

 

 

WHAT THE HECK HYORIN?? OPPA?? REALLY??? I REALLY WANNA WRAP MYSELF IN THE BLANKET AND BE A BURRITO! ( ͒˃⌂˂ ͒)

 

“M-mianhae Donghae.”

 

 

“Ani. Gwenchanayo. You can call me oppa if you like. I won’t mind. Now eat.”

 

 

He placed the spoon on my mouth again and surprisingly its good. Not that baby .. I mean Donghae is a bad cook or what. Yaish it just tastes good!!

 

 

“Neomu neomu joaheyo oppa!”

 

 

“Mashiso?”

 

 

“Ne! Jjang!!~”

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

 

“W-wae? I can do it by myself oppa. Oops. Uhm I mean Donghae.”

 

 

Did she just call me oppa?? Kyaaaa!!~~

 

 

“M-mianhae Donghae.”

 

 

“Ani. Gwenchanayo. You can call me oppa if you like. I won’t mind. Now eat.”

 

 

I started feeding her. Aigooo I’m afraid it will taste bad!! (ᗒᗣᗕ)

 

“Neomu neomu joaheyo oppa!”

 

 

“Mashiso?”

 

 

“Ne! Jjang!!~”

 

 

Wooh! That’s a relief! You’ve outdone yourself Lee Donghae! (´∇ノ`*)ノ

 

So after feeding and giving her meds. I already cleaned up in the kitchen, after that I checked on her to see if she's alright.

 

I know this is kinda fast but its the only way I can know her better right? Besides no one is going to take care of her. 

 

I went to her room and saw that she's already sleeping. I went beside her bed and placed my arms and head on the side of the bed and sat on the floor. She looks so pretty. :"")

 

Slowly my eyes are getting heavy. I tried keep the ........ zZzZzzzzZZZzzz ....  o(_ _)o

 

*************************************************************