I can explain (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

What If ...

Hyorin’s POV:

 

He became silent and just kissed me. But this time it was gentle. As if this was our first kiss. His grip loosened and he became the total opposite of what he was a while ago.

 

I am trying to tell my brain to stop it but my heart is longing for this for years now. I missed how soft his lips are on mine, how his arms made me feel so secure.

We continued to kiss passionately and only parted to catch our breath, before we knew it, we ended up on the edge of my bed and fell.

He stopped kissing me and looked me deeply into my eyes.

 

“I never stopped loving you, Hyorin. After our break up, you don’t know how many times I wanted to call you and ask how you are but I didn’t have the courage to do it. I was scared of what you would say or worse, you might reject me.”

 

He caresses my cheeks as he is waiting for my answer. I breathe in deeply before I answered.

 

“Sungmin, I have to tell you something.”

 

I sat up and he did as well. Was I ready to tell him the real reason for our break up? I let out a long sigh before speaking.

 

“What is it?”

 

“The real reason why I broke up with you is not because I was falling out of love, and not because the person I loved completely changed, but because we went to the States. I don’t know if it was perfect timing or what but broke me more of the thought of losing you.  You were busy with your career and I didn’t wanna become a bother to you, I wanted you to focus on your dream because I know that you’ve wanted this for as long as I’ve known you. I didn’t wanna be that force which distracted you from your dream. I knew I had to choose between making you happy and breaking my heart. I thought breaking my heart would be easier but it didn’t. There wasn’t a day that passed that I didn’t think of you, I always hoped that you’ll call me or whatever and calling you was an even harder battle. Years passed and I thought I got over you but I guess I didn’t. I’m really sorry for the pain it may have caused you. I really am.”

 

Tears started to flow and he was just sitting there, motionless.

 

C’mon, Ming. Say something. (」°ロ°)」

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

She started talking about the real reason why she broke up with me. My mind couldn’t process it through. I sat there motionless, not knowing what to say.

Her tears started to flow from her cheeks as she talked. I really don’t know what to feel, I have to tell her my side as well.

 

“Oh, geure? I’m just processing everything right now. But you did what you had to right? And I’d like to thank you for still thinking of me even though it will sacrifice your own happiness and I am sorry for whatever pain I caused you, but I have to tell you something as well….”

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

He started talking and I am processing what he is saying and he paused right after that he has to tell me something.

 

“What is it?”

 

Fudge, I’m nervous

 

“When we broke up, I know that it was a mutual decision and I know that the days and weeks leading up to that, I became cold and too busy for you and remember that time that you went to the airport to see me? I was nervous for you to see me because at that time during the play, I was spending a lot of time with my co actor and she was like my best friend but believe me that I did not cheat on you, there just was this emptiness that she filled when I missed you…..”

 

EMPTINESS THAT SHE FILLED WHEN YOU MISSED ME? WHAT AM I HEARING? YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS REALLY WELL, LEE SUNGMIN.

(▼へ▼メ)

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

After that sentence, I could see her eyes becoming furious. Oh , I am in trouble but she has to know. (ノ_<、)

 

“I-I am talking about the emptiness of companionship is what I meant.”

 

“Ahuh. So what? I was not enough for you anymore that time, is that it?”

 

Great. She’s about to be more furious no matter what I say. ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

 

“No. That’s not it. Its just that she’s physically there and you are far away.”

 

“So something happened between you two?!!”

 

“No, nothing happened between us. Its just that I enjoyed her company and I was just messed up at that time and I am sorry for everything. I didn’t mean to deviate my attention from you and when you broke up with me, I realized that I should have given you more. More of my time, my love and affection. I have made you miserable without me knowing it. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.”

 

I looked up to her and man, is she mad. ..・ヾ(。><)シ

 

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

AM I HEARING ALL OF THIS RIGHT?? I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE! LEE SUNGMIN, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???

 

“Hyorin? Are you okay?”

 

“How could you do this, Min? You know how much that hurts??”

 

“I know, that’s why I’m asking for your forgiveness.”

 

He was doing this aegyo. My goodness, Min! It won’t work this time! (¬_¬)

 

“I’m sorry. With what all that is happening at that time, I couldn’t get my head straight. I do still love you from the moment I saw you until now.”

 

“But why couldn’t you just tell me that you needed space? You needed time to think about us? Why go to other people to fill that ‘emptiness’?”

 

“I know I made a mistake and I regret that all the day you went away. I couldn’t bear the thought of you leaving.”

 

“I don’t know Sungmin. Please just get out of here.”

 

“But Hyorin…”

 

“Just please get out. I don’t know what to feel anymore.”

 

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

“Just please get out. I don’t know what to feel anymore.”

 

And just like that, my heart sank to the ground. I knew I had to leave, she needs space. So I walked out of the apartment with my head down, just disappointed with myself. How could I let this happen? {{ (>_<) }}

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

As soon as Sungmin left, tears started to flow, I was genuinely hurt by what he said. How? How can he do that? But then again, is it also my fault? Did we just grow apart naturally? I don’t know anymore.

 

I walked to the living room seeing the balloons and the photos hanging from the ceiling, I went and looked at each one, memories started to flash from each photo, then I stumbled on the table while reminiscing and saw the cake that Donghae brought.

 

“Oh fudge, Donghae!” (⊙_⊙)

 

I got my phone and dialed his number hoping he would pick up. 〜(><)〜

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

I was sitting on a bench on the park, I was thinking of what I just saw. What was that? Is she playing me? *sigh* What’s happening?

 

Then my phone rang and answered it without looking at the caller.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Oppa…”

 

I looked at the screen and it was Hyorin. What is it now? (¬_¬)

 

“Ye?”
 

“Are you busy? Can we please talk to you? I know I need to explain what happened back there.”

 

“You don’t need to, its okay. I get it.”

 

Wow, Mister hard to get are we?

 

“Oppa please? I really need to talk to you.”

 

Every inch in my brain tells me that I don’t wanna hear her explanation but my heart says yes. Stupid heart.

 

“Arraseo. Where do you wanna meet?”

 

She told me to meet her at the park which I am already here. So I waited for her to come by the swing set. I was swinging back and forth, looking at the ground until I saw a pair of feet in front of me.

 

“Oppa….”

 

I looked up and saw her tearing up. Damn it, why do you have to start with you crying?

 

“Annyeong.”

 

She sat down on the swing next to me and there was a few minutes of hearing nothing but deep breaths and creaking of the swings.

 

“Donghae, I apologize for what happened back there. I know you were caught off guard and so was I…”

 

So was her? What?

 

“I came here to explain to you what you saw and what Sungmin was doing there. You don’t need to answer if you don’t feel like it. Just hear me out.”

 

I just nodded as she started explaining. She told me all about her and Sungmin hyung, and how they broke up years ago and how she just now found out what hyung did.

I am trying to process everything and if I should believe what she is saying. What if she is just saying that?

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

I was glancing every now and then if he was still listening to what I am saying and he is still not responding or whatsoever. I know I said that he can not speak but a respond or reaction would be great

 

“I’m sorry, oppa. I can’t ask you to believe and forgive me for what happened but one thing I know for sure that is true is that I am happy whenever you are around, whenever we talk, I look forward to your texts every day. Not just because you are my bias, it just feels surreal that my actual bias in Super Junior asked for my number, texts me every day and brings me the things I like? That’s every fan girl’s dream and that’s happening to me.”

 

I stopped myself from talking when he flinched. Oh fudge, did I say too much??? This is so embarrassing! EARTH SWALLOW ME RN!!! (×﹏×)

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

“I’m sorry, oppa. I can’t ask you to believe and forgive me for what happened but one thing I know for sure that is true is that I am happy whenever you are around, whenever we talk, I look forward to your texts every day. Not just because you are my bias, it just feels surreal that my actual bias in Super Junior asked for my number, texts me every day and brings me the things I like? That’s every fan girl’s dream and that’s happening to me.”

 

Did she just say that I am her bias? And that she’s happy when I am around?? Ya! Calm down, Lee Donghae! Keep cool. (︶︹︺)

 

“Oh geure?”

 

Smooth. HAHAHA! (─‿‿─)

 

“Yeah. Sorry I think I said too much.”

 

She pouts and looks down. Damn it, woman! Why are you cute when you do that?? I breathe in deeply and stood up, I went in front of her and crouched down to her level.

 

“Gwenchana, Hyorin. If you say what you just told me is true, then I believe you. Plus, if I heard correctly, I am really your bias?”

 

She looks up and smiles shyly. She nods.

 

“Yeah you are. You’ve been my bias even if Sungmin and I were together. Kkkk!~”

 

“I don’t believe you!”

 

“Omo, I’m telling the truth! Even with your long hair when you debuted, you are already my bias.”

 

“Yaish, I hate that phase.” („ಡωಡ„)

 

We both laughed and smiled at each other.

 

“So, are we okay already?”

 

“Hmm, I don’t know….”

 

“Aish, oppa. Do you want me to buy you coffee or something??”

 

“That is not a bad offer. Okay, I’ll take it.”

 

“Jinja??”

 

“Yeah, yeah. C’mon now before I change my mind!”

 

She stood up and hugged me tight. I froze from where I was standing and my heart is beating so fast. I hope she doesn’t notice.

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

Yes! Oppa finally said yes! In my excitement, I hugged him tightly and I felt his body stiffen, so I immediately let go and stepped back.

 

“M-mianhae, oppa. I didn’t mean to.”

 

*clears throat* “Gwenchana, so shall we?”

 

He offers his arm so I linked mine as we walked to the near café. I’m just happy that we are almost back to normal. (*/▽\*)

 

****************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey lovelies! So I'm back again with another chapter. Do you think Hyorin should forgive Sungmin or she just completely ignores him? Let me know at the comment section. (◕‿◕) Stay safe and healthy! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧