Everything is different

What If ...

Hyorin's POV:

 

"Omo, its already 1am! Sorry for keeping you here so late."

 

"Its okay, its my day off tomorrow anyway."

 

"But still, you might be tired from your schedule today."

 

"I am more than willing to spend a lot of time with you. But you, you have work tomorrow?"

 

"I don't. Its my day off."

 

"Mine too. So you wanna go out on a date tomorrow?"

 

IS HE REALLY ASKING ME OUT? IS THIS EVEN REAL??? 

 

"Okay. Sure. But you know its kinda late, why don't you sleep here?"

 

 

Donghae's POV:

 

Now that its already clear what Hyorin and Sungmin hyung's relationship, I can now formally ask her on a date. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

 

"I am more than willing to spend a lot of time with you. But you, you have work tomorrow?"

 

"I don't. Its my day off."

 

"Mine too. So you wanna go out on a date tomorrow?"

 

She smiled and answered;

 

"Okay. Sure. But you know its kinda late, why don't you sleep here?"

 

SLEEPOVER HERE? WITH HER? (*/ω\)

 

"I don't wanna be any trouble."

 

"No. its okay. I wear baggy clothes anyway so I think it would fit you, so you can get comfortable."

 

How can I say no to this girl, but I'm too shy.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah. I'm sure. I already made you stay here until 1am, so yeah."

 

"Uhm okay. Thanks. Tho I think I have spare clothes in my car. I'll just go get it."

 

"You have spare clothes in your car? That is quite convenient."

 

"Yeah. You can never know when something messes up in a shoot and you need a change of clothes."

 

"Touche."

 

"I'm just gonna get my clothes. I'll be right back."

 

"Okay." *smiles*

 

I go out to my care and I can't stop smiling. Is this really happening? A whole night with her? I'm blushing with the thought of it.

 

Hyorin's POV: 

 

He went down to his car while I cleaned up in the kitchen. A few moments later, he came back and set his bag on the living room and I asked him to take a shower first so that he can already lie down, after all I made him wait long. 

 

After he is done, he changed into his loose shirt and sweat pants, I was done in the kitchen and went to him.

 

"Do you need anything?"

 

"No, I'm good. Thank you."

 

He went to the couch and fluffed his pillow to lie down but I stopped him.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing there?"

 

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch."

 

"Aniya. You sleep on the bed."


 

"Mwo? There with you?"

 

 

Donghae's POV:

 

After I washed up, proceeded to the couch to lie down, fluffed the pillow but she stopped me.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing there?"

 

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch."

 

"Aniya. You sleep on the bed."


 

"Mwo? There with you?"

 

 

What? Is she serious???

 

"Yeah. I don't see why not, plus its not comfy there on the couch. My bed is big enough to fit the two of us."

 

I swallowed hard. I don't have any ual thoughts of her, as of now but sleeping on a bed with a girl that doesn't give a damn if we slept on the same bed is new to me.

 

"Are you sure? I just thought you might not be comfortable having another person on your bed."

 

"No, it's okay. I don't want you getting a sore back in the morning. Plus, I know you won't try anything." 

 

She gave me a wink and proceeded to the bedroom.

 

"So here we are, feel at home. I'll just take a shower then I'll be with you."

 

"Okay."

 

She went out to the bathroom and I lay down on the bed. My eyes scanning the room and she has a few cameras on her shelf. She even has film and polaroid cameras, I am right to like this girl. I stood up to see the cameras up close, they were all in mint condition. She also had pictures of her shots, I can see that she's really passionate about photography. 

 

"I see you found my camera shelf."

 

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Its just that you have these film and polaroid cameras that are all in mint condition."

 

"Yeah, I paid a lot for those mint condition ones, I still like film photography, the vintage touch of it, that capturing the raw moments. No edits,or touch ups, just the way it is."

 

Oh my goodness, marry me now. („ಡωಡ„)

 

"Now, I see why I am really drawn to you."

 

"Oh? Why is that?"

 

She comes closer, stands beside me and crosses her arms while looking at her camera shelf.

 

Hyorin's POV:

 

I came out of the bathroom and saw him by the door of my room where my cameras are. I know how in to photography he is so I wasn't even surprised that those would be the first ones he would see in my room.

 

"I see you found my camera shelf."

 

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Its just that you have these film and polaroid cameras that are all in mint condition."

 

"Yeah, I paid a lot for those mint condition ones, I still like film photography, the vintage touch of it, that capturing the raw moments. No edits,or touch ups, just the way it is."

 

"Now, I see why I am really drawn to you."

 

"Oh? Why is that?"

 

Drawn to me? Me? This simple girl has drawn Lee Donghae? (/▽\*)。o○♡ 

I kept my cool and crossed my arms while looking at the cameras.

 

"Well, I cannot really explain, but the first time that I saw you, I just knew that there is something special with you. Your eyes, I just get lost in them. I can stare at them for hours, your cute button nose, and I love it when you smile at me. I feel that I can make it through anything just seeing you smile and I cannot help but wonder, if your lips are soft as they look."

 

IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING? I CAN FEEL MY HEART BEATING FAST AND JUST SO TOUCHED BY ALL THE THINGS HE IS SAYING. After he finished his sentence, I don't know what came over me but I wrapped my arms wound his neck and kissed him. I just closed my eyes hoping he would respond or something coz it would be embarrassing if he didn't, but I felt his arms around my waist to pull me closer and he kissed me back. 

 

I cannot begin to explain how euphoric the feeling of kissing him, it was just like fireworks and butterflies are all going off on my tummy and its a feeling that I don't wanna stop. But of course, we had to pull away from each other to get some air.

 

Donghae's POV: 

 

"Well, I cannot really explain, but the first time that I saw you, I just knew that there is something special with you. Your eyes, I just get lost in them. I can stare at them for hours, your cute button nose, and I love it when you smile at me. I feel that I can make it through anything just seeing you smile and I cannot help but wonder, if your lips are soft as they look."

 

I looked down on her lips and the next thing I knew, they were on mine. My eyes grew bigger and I told myself that this is really happening, so I kissed her back and it is the best feeling in the world! And yes, her lips are as soft as they look. We pulled away to catch some air and I rested my forehead to hers and kissed her nose.

 

I held her hand and we both lay down on the bed. While staring at the ceiling, she started to talk.

 

"Sorry for kissing you."

 

'Why would you be sorry about that?"

 

"I don't know what came over me, I just fe..."

 

I kissed her again to make her shut up. She had nothing to be sorry about. I knew that after this night, things would be different.

 

Hyorin's POV:

 

"Sorry for kissing you."

 

'Why would you be sorry about that?"

 

"I don't know what came over me, I just fe..."

 

He kissed me again to make me shut up. I was only apologizing because maybe I caught him off guard or something but with this kiss, I don't think so.

 

We both got ready to sleep, we were facing each other while I was clutching on my pillow.

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"So what are we?"

 

"I should be asking you that question." *chukles*

 

"Oh right. Uhm well, I really like you and I know that you like me back. So I guess, we could be dating?"