The Talk

What If ...

Hyorin’s POV:

 

So the shoot is done! I was smiling like a fool while looking at our selcas. Kyaaaa!~

As I approached my car someone was standing there, as I got closer I saw this man’s face. Oh gosh it was Sungmin.

 

“Oh? Sungmin-ssi, what are you doing here?”

 

He said nothing and just hugged me tight. He still smells the same, how I missed it. Him.

I was about to wrap my arms around him but I snapped out of it.

 

“W-wae? Mwoya?”

 

“Its you. Its really you!”

 

“Me what?”

 

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know me Hyorin.”

 

“I do know you dumdum. What are you doing here? And I thought you guys left?”

 

“They did. I said I’d catch up.”

 

“What are you doing here then?”

 

“I came to see you.”

 

I stood there silently. I wanted to say something but nothing is coming out.

 

“Can we go inside your car?”

 

“Why?”

 

“I wanna talk to you.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Okay?? Okay?? You could have said no Hyorin!!

 

We drove to the place where we used to hang out and he drove the car.

 

“What happened?”

 

“What do you mean what happened?”

 

“To us?”

 

“I don’t know really.”

 

“Why didn’t you call anymore?”

 

“You didn’t as well Sungmin.”

 

“But still you should have called me.”

 

“I figured you didn’t need any more Ming.”

 

“How can you tell?”

 

“You were busy with your schedules and such, I figured it was better if I wasn’t a part of your life anymore. Look at you now. Very successful and you’re living your dream.”

 

“But I still …”

 

*phone rings*

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Yeah I’ll be there.”

 

“I’m sorry, I need to go. Can I call you?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Okay.  Bye see you around.”

 

He went out of the car and I sat there silently. What just happened? Why are we talking again? What happened to us?

 

*2 years ago*

 

I was pacing back and forth in my room thinking if I should call him or not. A knock on my door disrupted me.

 

“Honey are you ready?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Prior to Sungmin and I breaking up, my parents decided to migrate to the US. At first I was really against it but since Sungmin and I have been 'falling' apart, it was a perfect opportunity to do a break-up coz I know this would crush him if he knew I would be leaving. I already agreed because my parents would number one; take no for an answer and two they wouldn't let me stay here alone. 

I wanted to tell him. I felt that he deserved an explanation. I'm a coward. 3

 

*back to the present*

 

“Oh that’s right. It hurts to leave him just like that really.”

 

*the next day*

 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked it up without looking at who it was.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hyorin-ah! You’re still asleep?? We have a shoot remember??”

 

I looked at the time. OH SHOOT!

 

“I’ll be there. I’m so sorry!”

 

I did everything in a flash. What the heck?? I am never late! This is your fault Sungmin! ><

 

I reached the location and in my hurry my things fell on the floor. Great.

 

I immediately picked up my things but I can’t seem to find one more thing. I looked up and I saw a pair of legs. Oh gosh. Not youoooouuu …..

 

“Hey you dropped this.”

 

“T-thanks.”

 

“Lemme help you with that.”

 

“No its okay.”

 

“But too many things for a pretty girl.”

 

**************************************************************

 

Hey hey hey! Hope you guys are liking what you are reading! Sorry for some boring parts i've been having a lot of writer's block lately. But thank you very much for giving time to read me stories!~ 

I really appreciate it :) <3