MINE! MINE! MIIINNEEEE!!!!!!

What If ...

//after three years//

Its been 3 years since the uhm break up I guess. I'm living my dream, a successful photographer and has photographed a lot of celebrities and other famous people.

 

Well as for Sungmin he became more successful than ever, I knew he had it in him. They toured the world, held numerous concerts and received much love from his fans.

 

I got a call from my boss one day saying that SME needed a sub photographer for a boyband's up coming album.

 

"Why me?"

 

"Well their usual photographer got sick and they assigned you as their sub."

 

"What's the name of the boyband?"

 

"Hmm its slipped my mind i'll just give you the details okay?"

 

"Aright."

 

He gave me the details. I still wonder who they are.

 

//day of the shoot//

 

It’s the day of the photoshoot! I’m excited to know who my clients are gonna be for today. I hope they are cute!

 

My manager calls me and said that they have arrived, I fixed my hair and my outfit to look presentable in front of them.

The door opened and I saw the most beautiful human beings in my existence! But they look familiar, oh gosh please don’t!

 

“Hurry up guys!”

 

Oh. My. Glob! I was right, its Super Junior! o(>< )o

Sungmin entered last, what the heck, why them? Why me? Why am I asking myself why???

 

“Annyeong haseyo! Sorry we’re a bit late.”

 

My manager spoke first,

 

“Gwenchanayo! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to conduct a photoshoot with you again!”

 

“Well the company likes your work! Please introduce yourselves.

 

Then this guy spoke, he looks like an angel, oh he must be Leeteuk.

 

“Hana, deul, set! Annyeong haseyo, Super Junior imnida! We are Super Juni-eo!”

 

They look so cute! 乂❤‿❤乂

 

“Why don’t you guys do introductions while we talk arraseo?”

 

“Ne.”

 

What the heck manager?! Why leave me here?? But then again its okaaay LOL! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

 

“Annyeong I’m Leeteuk, and you are?”

 

“Oh I’m sorry. Annyeong! Park Hyorin imnida and I will be the on conducting your photo shoot for today.”

 

“Oh okay I thought you are one of the cordis! Well its nice to meet you Hyorin!”

 

Then suddenly Sungmin’s eyes grew big, its like he has seen a ghost. What the heck? Did I change that much? (¬、¬)

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

So we have a photo shoot today, we arived late because they woke up late. (」゜ロ゜)」

We arrived at the location and I heard we have a new photographer because the previous one got sick.

The photographer is very familiar. Where did I see her? I feel like I know her.

 

“Why don’t you guys do introductions while we talk arraseo?”

 

“Ne.”

 

Teukie hyung went first in the introductions.

 

“Annyeong I’m Leeteuk, and you are?”

 

“Oh I’m sorry. Annyeong! Park Hyorin imnida and I will be the on conducting your photo shoot for today.”

 

“Oh okay I thought you are one of the cordis! Well its nice to meet you Hyorin!”

 

Hyorin? Og gosh. It really is her!

 

“Ya Hyung! Its your turn!!”

 

“What? Uhm, hi I’m Sungmin.”

 

“Nice to meet you Sungmin-ssi!”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“So let’s get started?”

 

Is she ignoring me? Or she’s acting like nothing happened?!

The shoot went on and they we’re flirting with her! YA THAT’S MY GIRL!!!

 

When it was my turn, she just smiled and did her thing. Did she really forget me that fast?

 

“Okay Sungmin-ssi, change into your next outfit. Thank you!”

 

“Arraseo.”

 

Hyorin’s POV:

 

Keep your cool Hyorin, its just Sungmin. Why the heck is your heart beating so fast when you were the first one to call it quits.

 

Do I perhaps, miss him? (•ิ_•ิ)

 

It was his turn and he was very quiet. We only spoke for angles and changing outfits. He’d think I don’t know him anymore. Lol!

 

Second round of the photo shoot, it was his turn again. I had to do a portrait shot, his eyes, they looked at the lens and wow, I still love how his eyes, I almost melted.

 

“Hyorin?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Is there anything wrong?”

 

“Uhm no. Nothing. Can you please do that pose again Sungmin-ssi.”

 

I gotta stop being lost.

 

//after the photo shoot//

 

“Thank you very much for today! It is now …. Done!”

 

*insert Super Junior its done gif here.* (A/N: You know the one in SFS MV Making when they were done? I'll post the GIF when I find it! XD )

 

They all did it too, it was really funny. They truly are dorks!

 

“You really are a fan aren’t you?”

 

“Yes I am Donghae-ssi”

 

“That’s cute.”

 

I almost blushed at his statement and to add to that he smiled at me. :”)

Just so you know Donghae is my ultimate bias, besides Sungmin that is. So I asked him if I could take a selca with him.

 

“Donghae ssi!”

 

“Yes Hyorin ssi?”

 

“Uhm, how do I say this, can I …”

 

C’mon Hyorin! Just say it!

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I have a selca with you?”

 

“Oh okay.” *smiles*

 

THE FLIP?! HE SMILED AT ME AGAIN!! I’M SERIOUSLY DYING OF FEELS RIGHT NOW!!

 

So we took a selca, scratch that, selcas I mean. We even did his famous Donghae pose! :””””)

 

“thank you so much Donghae ssi!”

 

“You can call me Donghae.”

 

“Okay, thank you Donghae.”

 

“We gotta get going, see you soon?”

 

“I hope so.”

 

“Me too. Bye!”

 

“Bye!”

 

Sungmin’s POV:

 

Finally! Its DONE! Hyorin did a closing thing what they usually do and while packing up, I saw Donghae talking to her.

 

YA LEE DONGHAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TALKING TO MY GIRL?!

 

Then Hyorin’s reaction is very different, she was shy and even blushing?! What?! WHY?!

To top all that they also took selcas! YAISH! It makes my blood boil really!!

 

She smiled like a fool when Donghae left,  the heck? Is she really? It can’t be. I won’t let it! ( ≧Д≦) (*≧m≦*)