I Hate To See Your Heart Break

What If ...

Hyorin's POV:

For weeks Sungmin and I haven't been communicating well. I miss him so bad. When will you come home Min? :(

 

~skip~

I got the news that they'll be arriving today so I decided to take the day off from work to surprise him. 

I was in the airport waiting amidst the crowd and when I saw him my heart started beating fast, the face that I was longing all this time.

I waved at him and saw me with a really confused look. WTHeck? (・`ェ´・)つ

 

*ring*

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"YA! What are you doing here?! Don't you have work?!"

 

"I ditched it!"

 

"You what?!"

 

"I'm just kidding! Why are you so upset??"

 

He hung up on me before I can hear an answer. What's the matter with him? Isn't he glad that I came all the way here to see him?? s(・`ヘ´・;)ゞ

I just went home. I'm really pissed that he did that! I mean what did I do?! 

 

Hours passed and I didn't hear anything from him. Is he seriously that mad?! 

 

The next day ... 

 

I woke up realizing that I had fallen asleep on the couch. I looked at my phone and still no calls or texts from him. WOW. AMAZING. 

 

I swallowed my pride and texted him first.

 

"Hey. Are you still mad at me?"

 

I didn't expect any reply but my phone lit up a few seconds later.

 

"No."

 

"But why did you react like that yesterday? I just came to see you. I missed you."

 

No response.

 

I decided not to dwell on that anymore. I went on my daily routine and he really didn't text or call me. What's happening?

 

~after a week~

 

I woke up feeling nothing. I just got used to him not texting me. I saw our picture on the lamp stand. Nothing. *sigghhhh*

 

I can't take it anymore so I sent a text message.

 

"If you're not busy let's meet up at the park around 11pm. I need to talk to you."

 

I don't expect any reply. I just need him to show up tonight. I need to straighten things out. 

 

~that night~

 

I came there at around 10:30PM and I was sitting on the swing set, Staring blankly at space, I was thinking of all the years we spent together, how we were happy and how much fun we had no matter how we were like kids fighting, having sweet moments and such. 

 

"Rin-ah."

 

I was interrupted by a familiar voice. In front of me is the person I've been longing to see but there's the tinge in my heart where it felt like were growing apart.

 

"Oh hi."

 

"What did you wanna talk about?"

 

"What's happening to us Ming? I mean ever since the airport incident, we've never been talking that much. I get it you're busy and all but why all of this all of a sudden? I feel like we're not the same as before. Do you still ... love me?"

 

He was silent for a while and spoke.

 

"I ... I don't know Rin."

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHH!?!?!?!?!

 

I felt like something was stabbing my heart over and over again. (T⌓T)

 

"Do you ... still want this? Us?"

 

He didn't give me an answer. Instead I saw his eyes welling up with tears. I think I know where this is headed. ( Ĭ ^ Ĭ )

"I don't know. There still that place in my heart for you and ... I hate to see your heart break because of me."

 

I was right. 3

 

"So let's ..."

 

"Do you still love me Rin?"

 

I was caught off guard. I didn't know what to answer as well. 

 

"I do but I just thought this past few days, we are falling apart. We are not the same as before, i'm trying to make this work but I can't do it by myself. Are you still happy? With me?"

 

He didn't answer again. The silence is killing me.

 

"Ming do you wanna .... break up?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi lovelies! ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙♡

Its been a long time since I wrote here and it feels good to be back. Chapters coming soon. I'm just looking for inspiration. Lol!~ 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) 

how do you guys feel abt the KimMin wedding?

Me? I'm fine. o(╥﹏╥)o perfectly fine (๑ १д१)

Sa Eun eonnie! You better take care of our baby! And welcome to the family! <3