Saranghae. Yeongwonhi.

What If ...

Hyorin's POV:

 

"Ming  .... do you wanna break up?"

 

I can't believe those words are coming from my mouth. I don't want to but I think this is the solution. If you love someone set them free right? :(

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

Everything is so out of hand. I'm messed up and its affecting me and Hyorin. And now she's asking if we should break-up. I think this is for the best. 

 

"I ..... Look I love you Hyorin but you're right. With everything happening right now I think we should .... "

 

Believe me I still love her. Its all this pressure I can't handle and I don't want her to have a hard time all because of me. Though it hurts. I must do it.

 

Hyorin's POV:

 

"I ..... Look I love you Hyorin but you're right. With everything happening right now I think we should .... "

 

Am I hearing this right? It hurts but I think this must be. 3

 

I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't wanna cry in front of him but I can't help it.

 

Sungmin's POV:

 

I turned to her and saw that she was crying. Great Sungmin. Real great.

 

I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

 

"Jagi~ I .. i'm sorry."

 

"I-its o-okay. We both wanted this anyway right? Just don't mind me."

 

She removed my hands and turned her back on me. I feel really bad for doing this.

 

"I-I have to go Min. Thanks for everything. I lo ... Bye."

 

She ran away from me and I ran after her. I grabbed her wrist and hugged her tight.

 

""Sorry Hyorin."

 

"Its okay Min. Just please let me go."

 

"No. Let me take you home."

 

"Its okay. I'm not your girlfriend anymore so don't bother."

 

"But I want to. Just this last time."

 

"Okay."

 

The whole car ride was silent. She's just looking out the window. What do I expect? We just broke up.

 

We reached her house and I brought her to the front door. She turned to me and smiled like nothing happened.

 

"So I guess this is it. Thanks for the ride home. Thank you for everything. Take care of yourself okay? Don't be concious if you're gaining weight. You still look handsome. Eat on time and get lots of rest, arraseo?"

 

Why is she doing this?

 

"N-ne."

 

"You better get going. Probably Manager oppa is looking for you already."

 

She gave me a faint smile. I didn't know what came over me but I kissed her on the lips hard, I thought i'd be left there hanging but she responded. We just parted because we needed some air.

 

"Y-you better get going Min. Sorry."

 

"Why are you saying sorry? I'm the one who's supposed to be saying sorry. I didn't know what came over me. Sorry."

 

She touched my face and smiled.

 

"Its okay. Just take care okay? I ... "

 

"I love you too Hyorin. Goodnight."

 

No one's POV:

 

She entered her house. As soon as she saw Sungmin leave, she fell to the ground crying. It hurts so bad that she didn't know what to do anymore. She still loves him but chose to let him go for their own sake. 

 

Hyorin's POV:

 

"Why does it need to be this way? Lee Sungmin. Saranghae. Yeongwonhi."

 

---------------------------------------------------